Nicki only @ 475K after 6 weeks

Double J

Banned
Daps
Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of the YMCMB dynasty.

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
She was fence sitting with this album in an attempt to capture both the pop and urban crowds. That is the move of someone who doesn't know or trust her core audience.

thank god for people with common sense, now watch people come in and disagree with you although this statement embodies her sales wholeheartedly.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
She was fence sitting with this album in an attempt to capture both the pop and urban crowds. That is the move of someone who doesn't know or trust her core audience.

Pretty much.

I don't like to see someone not become successful or not make accomplishments, but this chick is all over the place right now.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I hope that with the death of Nicki Minaj's career will follow the death of Aubrey's career as well. That ho-ass nikka's got to go, along with Wayne and every other YMCMB-type rapper.

Every new rapper today that's been influenced by the YMCMB type rappers all sound exactly the same. Flow wise and even voice wise a lot of the time. Lyrics are boring and devoid of substance and just all around c00nish in general. :flabbynsick:

:to:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
i knew it was over for this bish the day i dl'd the album

i dl'd ir for my 15yr old neice thinkin shed be like:krs:

i showed her i had it on my laptop she :russ:

sayin all the kids at her school hate her and make fun of her and shyt...

i was like:leon: