Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday 2 Discussion Thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hear me out wrote she jumps and take your advice .

She selling more than all these bytches still :russ:.

shyt still more than a lot of male rappers .

Got a bag with Amazon does Queen radio when she feels like it .

what did Queen do :jbhmm:

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
I think that one of these female artist has a chance to make this generation’s Miseducation type album. Nicki is the closest but Meg is creeping up. When she comes back expect a MAJOR push. They may not be as talented as Lauryn, but one of the Rap ladies are gonna drop certified moment defining classic (like Cardi did, what, six years ago now?)

I said that to say, Nicki might be bout to drop a classic. She kinda has to at this point. She like Lebron with the stats and career but she need another ring real bad right now.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
She better get back to the mixtape/first album spitting...but I fear she going to be trying to be on a bunch of drill type beats...:francis:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
:dead: announce an album four months ahead of time

A lot of artists are doing that now. Some of it might have to do with making sure that vinyl records can be pressed in time, but it also might be to build anticipation so fans know when a project is coming. If Nicki does it right, she can spend the next four months promoting the album, going on a press tour, dropping singles/videos, and building up hype.

Also, this is her first album in five years, so she could use the help.