Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday 2 Discussion Thread

Kuma the Bear

The Ultimate King of Iron Fist
Daps
Reppin
Mishima Industries
I think the album is okay. There's definitely hits on here. Songs like Barbie Dangerously, Everybody, Bahm Bahm and Cowgirl are high points. I just feel like 1) it's really bloated unnecessarily 2)some of the mixing is distracting 3) I don't usually mind Nicki singing but I need her to get a vocal coach, ASAP. It's a 5/10 for me at the moment.

It doesn't live up to the Pink Friday name and really would've been 2-3 points better by just getting rid of some of the filler.

I agree.
A lot of over-reliance on samples is another issue too and she's not even being that creative with it.
That first track is pretty much a Billie Eilish feat. Nicki song and it's trash too.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
This might be her best work, and solidifies to me these other rap girls aren't anywhere close to her. After hearing all the music from the other girls all year long and then you get this from Nicki, I kind of see why she gets easily agitated and offended. :russ:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

Is this the first time in a while Drake been featured on a album and no stimulus talk because other songs are just as good or better ?

shyt even the uzi song people saying should have been solo cause uzi didn’t really add anything .

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:

Is this the first time in a while Drake been featured on a album and no stimulus talk because other songs are just as good or better ?

shyt even the uzi song people saying should have been solo cause uzi didn’t really add anything .
A lot of potential hits on this album. I wonder if this will get the SOS SZA album treatment and ring out a lot in 2024