Nicki Minaj going off on Queen Radio on Beats 1 “Travis Scott hoe nicca of the week”

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

Edit: Actually this one is the full audio

Last edited:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Alot of these bytches be way too disrespectful to nikkas. Now if a nikka got a bytch to put hands and feet on em for disrespecting his girl and his seed he would be wrong. From A Banks, to Nicki, to Teyana Taylor. They all need the beats.

Why is that the go to answer to yall about women? Violence against women in the black community is the highest in the country. How is beating up a woman gonna prevent them from being disrespectful? Is that your answer to everything?

You say "they all need the beats" but you the same one that would hesitate to do it to another man, black or white.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Kelly Rowland looks foolish tagging along with this nonsense. When Kelly does this it really makes her look like a socialite like people criticize her for being.

A Banks makes no sense. Nicki isnt light skin and this has nothing to do with colorism.

Travis is lowkey but Nicki cant just be dropping his daughter name all casually. Why dont people understand that mentioning a person's child is never ok? Or do they know and not give a damn...

NIcki IS light skinned. I don't know where yall keep getting the myth that she isn't

The girl in this video isn't light skinned? and this is without alot of lighting...what are you talking about? Beyonce, Nicki, Cardi and Rihanna, the four biggest female stars are all light skinned

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

This broad need to shut up, she embarrass herself every week and fukks cracker men.

Last week she embarrassed herself at Elon Musk's house.

I told yall in the last thread about theory on what would happen if Nicki kept going at Travis....and i'm looking more and more right.

Trav don't even have to do anything. We know how when it comes to that family, even with the "Kardashian Curse", Kim Kylie and Kris play war games when it comes to people who call them out, especially with Nicki bringing up Kris grandaughter Stormi..... Look at Tinashe after she dissed them. Tinashe was struggling but shyt got extra worse for her after that and they planted fake stories about her.

Nicki is so damn emotional and doesn't analyze and think shyt through that she is gonna end up having Kim's petty ass, start posting this video all over her timeline

Can I get the quick version of what this video is about? What's embarrassing about it. I don't have the time today nor the stomach to watch a video about this kind of thing.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This broad need to shut up, she embarrass herself every week and fukks cracker men.

Last week she embarrassed herself at Elon Musk's house.

Can I get the quick version of what this video is about? What's embarrassing about it. I don't have the time today nor the stomach to watch a video about this kind of thing.

In the video Nicki's mother became of stereotype of what older black mothers did back in the day. She blamed the 12 year old girl in the court case for what happened to her and kept harping on how it was definite in her eyes that her son was framed and that the family was trying to extort them.

Got out of line and then implied that the 12 year old girl had the semen of other men on her...again don't even know if that is true and she is making it up

Said that before the case even started, the jury seemed hell bent on convicting before they were even deliberating and said that her son has to be guilty because Nicki didn't show up....again we don't know if this is even true

She also said the 11 year old boy who spoke to the police about his sister being raped by Nicki's brother was lying and that when he went in the room the lights were off so how would he even be able to see what happened

Said anyone who knows and has meant Jelani knows he is a gentleman and that she raised her son better than that.

Said the mother of the girl who was raped, abused her son and daughter........

Now with all of this I'm not saying its Nicki's fault....however Kim's petty ass would bring this up to fukk up Nicki's brand even more

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
:laugh: @ Nicki going to Flex just to refine her WWE promo skills

Every Habibi in Queens who sells K2 on the low better put that shyt away so they don’t get blamed for her