Nicki Minaj going off on Queen Radio on Beats 1 “Travis Scott hoe nicca of the week”

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't seen anything like this with a celebrity in a minute. The last few weeks shes come off as petty, mean spirited, and extremely neurotic.She's throwing everyone under the bus, and even though I'd like to say it's all harmless, she's managed to publicly berate a woman get her fired from her job for no reason at all. She's co-opted a civil rights movement to help deflect criticism because her ego is more important, and shes invoked the name of civil rights hero's just to further her own agenda ( not the first time either);it's all a terrible look.I won't say this outburst is just because of her sales, I'm pretty sure she's bottled up a lot of shyt over the last few years and general pressure is getting to her, but that's still not a good enough reason to act an ass towards people who haven't done anything to you.

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
Maybe its cause im from New York. But Nicki dont really seem that crazy to me, she just sounds high.

Honestly all these NY rap chicks have the same type of attitude to me. Cardi, Remy, Lil Kim,Foxy, Nicki its all the same shyt. Nicki actually seem like she would be the funniest one to chill with.

I rather go out for drinks with Nicki, than to go out for shots with Remy. Even tho they got the same exact arrogant NY girl demeanor.

:mjpls:

Lol, I had to do it