Nicki Minaj announces her separation from husband

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One thing you cant deny is how humble she is. One of the most desirable women in the world but dated Safari,Meek Mill and this guy. Tells you alot about how corny or weird that nikkas in the industry must be. Or it tells you that celebs and entertainers actually like corny/weird nikkas. The only thing stopping you from getting a celebrity is not having the access:respect:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
cant stand that stupid bytch.
UKVu0t8.gif

lib123

All Star
Daps
Halle Berry, Rihanna, Nicki. How is it possible to be surrounded by wealthy and accomplished men and choose the men they chose. Goes to show no matter how high you reach the circumstances you're born into can lowkey sabotage your decision making for life.

:francis:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
One thing you cant deny is how humble she is. One of the most desirable women in the world but dated Safari,Meek Mill and this guy. Tells you alot about how corny or weird that nikkas in the industry must be. Or it tells you that celebs and entertainers actually like corny/weird nikkas. The only thing stopping you from getting a celebrity is not having the access:respect:

This post tells me you may be retarded respectfully

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Safaree, meek mill, the F.A.N she got knocked up by....

I can honestly say a Coli Breh dead ass has a chance with Nicki Minaj!

Im sure we can shoot our shot if THEM weirdos can

:leon:

I don’t know with her the contrast between Safaree and this 40yr old gangsta/convicted sex offender is huge. At totally different ends of the spectrum in regards to personality. It’s hard to pinpoint her “type”.

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pacific Ocean
Don’t know if this is true or not

Nicki loves attention and if other female rappers are getting too much, she has to pop up with a shocker

Traveler

All Star
Daps
He forgot to add that doesn’t look like the typical women her age and is a multi millionaire. Not tying to cape but you can’t hold her to the same standard as any old regular bird.
Bruh, that's what I am saying. Objectively Nicki is fine as hell. She is extreamly rich. So what she has a kid, she gonna have a nanny of two helping her out most of the time; kid is going to private school; not like my little 6 figures is gonna be used for the kid. LOL