Nicki Minaj announces her separation from husband

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who the fukk didn’t see this coming. Good luck outchea Nikki. You might want to spin the block on Safaree since it’s going to be hard since now her expectations of what she wants in a man are going to be high and now she’s over 40 and has a kid. Not saying she can’t find a man in her league it’s just her mentality would have to drastically change that I don’t know if she is capable of changing it at this point.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps

Yikes!!!! She looks higher than giraffe p*ssy. I'll say this: if she is leaving him, she needs to be careful. That rapist bum has the most to gain by her destroying herself prior to any dissolution of marriage.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Had this nikka rapping bullshyt ass bars and freezing out in the cold, waiting on a Migo, all to be returned back to the hood broke as fukk and alone. And a daughter he won't be able to afford to see no more

But at least he lived the life for a few years
You think homie ain't getting a check for this? She lives in California. The Alimony Tour can't be far behind.

I guess Nikki qualifes as a lame she basically did what Eboni Willaims did expect hers was in wedlock.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You think homie ain't getting a check for this? She lives in California. The Alimony Tour can't be far behind.

I guess Nikki qualifes as a lame she basically did what Eboni Willaims did expect hers was in wedlock.
I'd think she had big lawyer money to duck it..

Matter of fact, fuuuuuuuuuuuck no.... She was super rich when they married. Y'all think she didn't get a prenup on this man? If she didn't, she deserves everything that's coming

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Goofy ass husband actually fumbled the bag. :pachaha:
nikka, you're a sex offender with no real skills or talent. Sit down, play your part and be a husband to the multi-millionaire.:laff:

Who said he didn’t :mjtf:

Shot the club up. The bag is secured