Nickelodeon Cartoon Insults Black Women's Natural Hair

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
After watching an open secret, I can't fukk with anything Nickelodeon no more.
250px-LPtfj1c.gif

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
who makes this stuff:russ:

Where is this from lol

How they do this

This probably doesn't matter and y'all probably aren't interested in it now atm since it's late as fukk but I can't sleep so let me provide an answer instead because i forgot to earlier

But from the way the characters look, shading of the setting and the motion data..it looks like it was made from or in MMD (abbreviated for "MikuMikuDance")

In short, MMD is a 3D animation program. Creativity varies, it can be from some people making dance animation, animated shorts, to possibly a story. tbh, the animation process compared to other programs, doesn't seem too complicated with this program (saying this as my own experience). shyt, some people can rip models from games to export it to this program. (although, depending on how the process is done and where you got the models from, it can be easy to difficult) or...can make it from scratch..But the process to exporting it still depends

More information on it here: MikuMikuDance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Example of basically what MMD is (sorta) of what I described above.

Now, as far as who made the gif, idk. I can't help you there. :russ: But if it helps, it seems it was inspired from the battle rap parody video. (or at the least, from this gif)
bf9.gif

2pphca9.jpg

(posted the gifs for comparison and to answer question )

Last edited:

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
I hated the Winx Club. Dumb show. It's an Italian cartoon...can't really expect anything else.

Right.

I don't know what their target audience was with that show. The show seemed like it was meant for uppity pre teen cacs

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the context? Seem like they were doing the liberal white guilt thing...we're the black girl was being bullied by the pack of bad white white girls....and the good white Savior is about to come to the rescue of the emotionally distressed black person