Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl (Smash Killer) Fall 2021

Daps
Void so far the only smash ultimate player I've seen going in on the game right now on stream. Using the gamecube controller cause why not?

If Sony allows this at E3 which I'm sure they will, it's gonna make waves for the melee players at least.

Nobody is playing this game now and nobody will be playing it by next EVO. It was obviously never going to kill Smash but not even the people who were hyping this game up are playing it, which is typical and extremely predictable in the FGC.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Nobody is playing this game now and nobody will be playing it by next EVO. It was obviously never going to kill Smash but not even the people who were hyping this game up are playing it, which is typical and extremely predictable in the FGC.

IDK I’m seeing a lot of FGC people who normally don’t fukk with platformer fighters playing this. Everyone from Maximilian to Honeybee who’s a MK pro fighter. Now whether it’s just a nostalgia kick or these streamers getting a check idk. My issue is the game just isn’t good. It’s very bare bones as far as content especially off line. There is no tutorial mode for new players. There are mechanics that are must know for these types of game and the devs don’t even bother to explain outside some shytty slide show. Some of these stages are beyond retarded(the ren and stimpy stage wtf) The actual fighting is clunky and fast paced at the same time. It’s just odd. I agree this game will die fast

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Im gonna be honest, i dont think the nick roster alone is interesting enough to keep this thing going. I dont even know a lot of the newer cartoons outside of avatar

The problem is nick doesnt have a lot of action cartoons in its vault. Something that would have been more dope is a platformer fighter with a bunch of action cartoons like thunder cats, silver hawks, transformers, ghostbusters, ninja turtles, C.O.P.S, G.I Joe, Gargoyles, etc.

Daps
Im gonna be honest, i dont think the nick roster alone is interesting enough to keep this thing going. I dont even know a lot of the newer cartoons outside of avatar

The problem is nick doesnt have a lot of action cartoons in its vault. Something that would have been more dope is a platformer fighter with a bunch of action cartoons like thunder cats, silver hawks, transformers, ghostbusters, ninja turtles, C.O.P.S, G.I Joe, Gargoyles, etc.

If you had a game based on 80s cartoons, you would have to aim the game at old men instead of kids

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Nick characters ain't the problem.
In fact they're the only reason this game has any interest AT ALL
The problem is they are trying to sell a $20 game for $50 and the developers want to pass it off as "we can patch in stuff later"
How about finish the fukking game before releasing it? :russ: