r4ole61vwkwz.jpg

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
damn they're not ashamed about copying smash at all lol

I’m not even mad at it although I do hope the final game has more in terms of character voice acting and music:francis:

Part of Smash’s secret sauce is the top-tier presentation with all the music, voice actors, easter eggs, etc. I also think one of the reasons Playstation All Stars didn’t take off was the lackluster presentation. The characters, gameplay, and levels were cool, but everything else about the game was bland and mid-tier. Unless you’re hardcore into the gameplay, you’re not gonna get super hype to play or show it off. Having all those little things in there really help these kind of games gain a lot of traction early on IMO

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m not even mad at it although I do hope the final game has more in terms of character voice acting and music:francis:

Part of Smash’s secret sauce is the top-tier presentation with all the music, voice actors, easter eggs, etc. I also think one of the reasons Playstation All Stars didn’t take off was the lackluster presentation. The characters, gameplay, and levels were cool, but everything else about the game was bland and mid-tier. Unless you’re hardcore into the gameplay, you’re not gonna get super hype to play or show it off. Having all those little things in there really help these kind of games gain a lot of traction early on IMO

yeah this feels chinese knock-off-ish

I learned so much about different characters playing smash just from their on screen personalities, music, stages, taunts etc.

this seems very shallow

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
They need to bring in the cast of Action League Now :wow:

And Prometheus and Bob da gawds

Edit - Just seen this already been posted. It's what the streets want
ACTION LEAGUEE NOOWWWWWWWWW:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
My man Grr from Invader Zim better be playable :lawd:Box Ghost better be a DLC:salute:Hey Arnold's room better be a playable level:banderas: