Nick Wright Exposed for Omitting Facts on Kobe vs Lebron

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Players are no less susceptible to fanboy bias than fans.

It’s that simple.
I’m sure those players would have no problem telling you why they choose one over the other.

I’d also ask why they would be biased, its not like Kobe is close with anyone he’s played with or against outside of a few people.

Are guys like Jerry West biased for picking Bron over Kobe? Nah, don’t think so.

The only conclusion is that there are many sides to this arguement.

That beibg said, I have no issue with anyone putting Bron over Kobe on an all-time list. Statisically he’s second to only maybe Wilt.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m sure those players would have no problem telling you why they choose one over the other.

I’d also ask why they would be biased, its not like Kobe is close with anyone he’s played with or against outside of a few people.

Are guys like Jerry West biased for picking Bron over Kobe? Nah, don’t think so.

That being said, I have no issue with anyone putting Bron over Kobe on an all-time list. Statisically he’s second to only maybe Wilt.
Biases come in many forms.
They don’t have to like a guy to favor them.

When it comes to Kobe specifically, I suspect the vast majority of the bias comes in the fact that his game was beautiful to watch — from an athletic standpoint. Kobe was an athletic marvel. He could make shots and adjustments that few people in the game ever could. And he could go off for tons of points in a given night.

But there were downsides to his game too. And on the whole, that’s why he doesn’t rate as highly.
And for many, all they remember is the 40 point nights. They forget the far more common 38% shooting nights.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Youtuber puts together an intelligent and well put together exposal/rebuttal video on Nick Wrights disrespectful rant against Kobe Bryant.

I'm going to share, just to do my part this hopefully going viral, just because, even though I believe everyone can have a healthy and even loud debate, but to completely disrespect a legend when you have no athletic pedigree shouldn't be allowed, esp if he from the culture.

Thoughts?

Quoting to try to see the vid

EDIT: still Can't see the video

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
WE IN THIS BIITCH

DIRK NOWITZKI - Dirk: Kobe 'greatest player in my generation'

DWYANE WADE - Dwyane Wade says Kobe Bryant 'is the greatest player of our era'

KEVIN DURANT - Kevin Durant: Kobe Bryant is 'the greatest of all time,' Kobe and Michael Jordan '1 and 1A'

MICHAEL JORDAN - Michael Jordan Would Pick Kobe Bryant Over LeBron James | SLAMonline

KAREEM ABDUL-JABBAR - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar takes sides in Kobe vs LeBron debate

PAUL PIERCE - Paul Pierce Puts Kobe Ahead of Lebron

CHARLES BARKLEY - http://www.complex.com/sports/2016/...bron-james-higher-than-kobe-bryant-tim-duncan

SHAQUILLE O'NEAL - Shaquille O'Neal says he'd take Kobe Bryant in his prime over LeBron

STEPHEN JACKSON - Stephen Jackson: I would take Kobe Bryant over LeBron James | UNDISPUTED | FOX Sports

CHRIS WEBBER - Is Chris Webber Team Kobe or Team LeBron?

DENNIS RODMAN - Dennis Rodman On Judge Pirro Says Kobe Is Better Than Lebron

DAMIAN LILLARD - Damian Lillard proves he’s a future Laker by saying he’d pick Kobe over LeBron

JARED DUDLEY- Jared Dudley Says Kobe Bryant Was More Difficult To Guard Than LeBron James Or Kevin Durant

LAMAR ODOM- "Kobe is the Greatest Player of This Generation"

TRACY MCGRADY - McGrady: 'No doubt' Kobe best player I've faced, including MJ - ESPN Video

SCOTTIE PIPPEN- Scottie Pippen Says LeBron James Hasn't Passed Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan

ROBERT HORRY - Robert Horry picks Kobe, Hakeem, MJ as Top 3

KENYON MARTIN - Kenyon Martin DESTROYS Lebron James vs Michael/Kobe Debate

DERRICK ROSE - Derrick Rose: Kobe is the Jordan of our generation

RICK BARRY - Rick Barry: Kobe is better than Lebron

STEPHON MARBURY - VIDEO: Stephon Marbury Believes Kobe, Not LeBron, Is NBA's Best - Lakers Nation

ALLEN IVERSON - Allen Iverson Names Top 5 Players of his Era, Talks Kobe vs LeBron

HAKEEM OLAJUWON - Hakeem Olajuwon says Kobe Bryant was his greatest success as a coach over Lebron

JAHLIL OKAFOR - Playing Against Kobe is Different than Playing Against LeBron

RASHAD MCCANTS - Rashad McCants States Kobe Bryant Is Greatest Player Of All-Time, LeBron Can't Take Over Games

JULIUS ERVING - Julius Erving Picks Spurs Over Heat In Finals, Says He'd Take Kobe Over LeBron

REGGIE MILLER - Reggie Miller picks Kobe over LeBron | The Dan Patrick Show | FOX Sports Radio

TONY ALLEN - Kobe The Best That Ever Did It YOUTUBE VIDEO: yuNtO3dFF7c

STEVE SMITH - Tells Rick Kamla Kobe is better than Lebron

GILBERT ARENAS - http://www.complex.com/sports/2015/...ames-will-never-be-michael-jordan-kobe-bryant

KYRIE IRVING - Kyrie Irving "I’d Put Michael Jordan & Kobe Bryant Above Lebron"

RON ARTEST - Metta World Peace ranks Kobe best player in NBA history

TREVOR ARIZA - Trevor Ariza: Kobe Better Than LeBron and Duncan

JIM JACKSON - https://www.foxsports.com/watch/first-things-first/video/1181535299915

LARRY BIRD - Larry Bird would like to team with Kobe for the win, LeBron for the fun

MARK JACKSON - Mark Jackson : "When Kobe retires, he will be greatest of all time"

TAYSHAUN PRINCE- Tayshaun Prince explains the differences between guarding Kobe and LeBron

DOMINIQUE WILKINS - Dominique Wilkins: "Kobe Bryant in his prime better all around player than Lebron"

GLEN RICE - http://www.mighty1090.com/episode/g...o-ever-come-to-michael-jordan-is-kobe-bryant/

JASON TERRY - Jason Terry Says Kobe > LeBron

GARY PAYTON - Gary Payton says Kobe Bryant is still the best player alive

MAGIC JOHNSON - LeBron James Dissed By Magic Johnson!

DAVID WESLEY - David Wesley: 'LeBron Doesn't Have Killer Instinct Like Jordan Or Kobe'

KENNY SMITH - Kenny the Jet from TNT ranks Kobe above Lebron & more!

GREG ANTHONY - Greg Anthony: Kobe Better Than Michael!!

NICK YOUNG - Nick Young Says Kobe Bryant Is Better Than Michael Jordan - Ball Don't Stop

BRANDON JENNINGS - Brandon Jennings Calls Kobe Bryant 'The Greatest Ever,' Says MJ Had Better Cast
Luca Doncic, Lonzo Ball, Donovan Mitchell, Ben Simmons, Dennis Smith all say Bron is the best player to play. All this proves is that a generation gap exists.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Luca Doncic, Lonzo Ball, Donovan Mitchell, Ben Simmons, Dennis Smith all say Bron is the best player to play. All this proves is that a generation gap exists.

Many of these people have only seen like 5 minutes of MJ on Youtube, at best. I bet most people (like 85+%) who've actually watched most of Jordan's career and all of LeBrons would say Jordan is better.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Many of these people have only seen like 5 minutes of MJ on Youtube, at best. I bet most people (like 85+%) who've actually watched most of Jordan's career and all of LeBrons would say Jordan is better.
I’m talking about Kobe vs. Bron, I don’t really give a shyt about the Bron/Jordan debate.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
#factsonly
#kobecanshootbetterftsbutsocankylekorver

5dSSuFV.png

VXyugKr.png

PWbYt4U.png

C13JX6H.png

yqxQueB.png
Just facts.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

ALL IT PROVES IS THAT THEY WERE TOO YOUNG TO SEE BOTH IN THEIR PRIME

MY LIST IS MOSTLY COMPRISED OF PLAYERS WHO PLAYED WITH BOTH

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You're a baseball stan and a Dominican so ii ca see how numbers is all you understand
But lebron got swept by a squad Houston almlal took out and refused to guard the fmvp durant leaving jr to get abused:ohhh:

How is that making the smartest plays to correlate to winning :mjlit:

LOL WHENEVER RAUL GETS OUTA LINE, I JUST TELL HIM TO STICK TO BASEBALL

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

That beibg said, I have no issue with anyone putting Bron over Kobe on an all-time list. Statisically he’s second to only maybe Wilt.
I mean Jerry West has proven himself time and time over to be one of if not the greatest talent evaluators in the history of the NBA. I'm taking his input of this over the vast majority of dudes who played in the NBA.