Nick Saban is a bytch

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
These nikkas don’t understand, half em don’t watch college football
Nah, this is the NCAAs fault because they rode so hard for the student athlete charade. The NCAA should've treated these guys as employees, set up more player friendly transfer rules (the sitting out a year shyt is a punishment and another point of leverage for coaches) and given them stipends attached to academic performance. Indeed, they could've pursued that path after the Northwestern players voted to unionize.

Instead, they insisted that playing on the plantation was compensation enough for these poor, benighted negroes who would've never had the opportunity otherwise to obtain an education. All the while ruining the game through non-sensical realignment schemes driven by TV dollars and allowing an unlimited transfer portal for coaches. When people cut their own dikks off, I have no interest in them complaining about the pain.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkas don’t understand, half em don’t watch college football
I’m all for players getting compensated but this new “system” is trash. Every year is basically free agency with your entire roster. You can’t coach that shyt long term.

I would like to hear what yall think the answers are.

if it's go back to the system we had before, I can't get with it. if it's players need to be locked into the deals under the current NIL way of doing business, I can't really get with it either. these coaches are allowed to get the fukk out and go somewhere else whenever they want. if I'm a student, not a student athlete, just a regular student I'm allowed to transfer schools (and not have to sit out a year of my education). same goes for if I'm an employee, which is what these athletes essentially are, I'm allowed to look for a new job.

why should these guys be treated differently than anyone else? just for your enjoyment of the college product and the fans/boosters of the school?

the only thing I can really think of is them being signed to actual real 4 year/multiyear contracts and if that is the road we go down then they need to be getting paid real money from the school, not just NIL shyt from the outside.

I understand the criticism yall have and believe it comes from the right place, I do not believe Ted Cruz or Nick Saban are truly upset with the new rules for the same reasons yall are though.

Last edited:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
He's a bytch

He can no longer guarantee the best players anymore since players are getting paid (and can go to some other school)

And he can no longer flex his power on the players because they got bread and can leave when they want

College football coaches can be real weasels. Insecure losers

Anybody taking his side is a bytch too

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Nah, this is the NCAAs fault because they rode so hard for the student athlete charade. The NCAA should've treated these guys as employees, set up more player friendly transfer rules (the sitting out a year shyt is a punishment and another point of leverage for coaches) and given them stipends attached to academic performance. Indeed, they could've pursued that path after the Northwestern players voted to unionize.

Instead, they insisted that playing on the plantation was compensation enough for these poor, benighted negroes who would've never had the opportunity otherwise to obtain an education. All the while ruining the game through non-sensical realignment schemes driven by TV dollars and allowing an unlimited transfer portal for coaches. When people cut their own dikks off, I have no interest in them complaining about the pain.
I would like to hear what yall think the answers are.

if it's go back to the system we had before, I can't get with it. if it's players need to be locked into the deals under the current NIL way of doing business, I can't really get with it either. these coaches are allowed to get the fukk out and go somewhere else whenever they want. if I'm a student, not a student athlete, just a regular student I'm allowed to transfer schools (and not have to sit out a year of my education). same goes for if I'm an employee, which is what these athletes essentially are, I'm allowed to look for a new job.

why should these guys be treated differently than anyone else? just for your enjoyment of the college product and the fans/boosters of the school?

the only thing I can really think of is them being signed to actual real 4 year/multiyear contracts and if that is the road we go down then they need to be getting paid real money from the school, not just NIL shyt from the outside.

I understand the criticism yall have and believe it comes from the right place, I do not believe Ted Cruz or Nick Saban are truly upset with the new rules for the same reasons yall are though.
At the end the end of the day, these nikkas still college students, u kno how many nikkas are sitting in the transfer portal right now who are fukking off their education chasing playtime? There’s thousands of students in the transfer portal who ain’t getting signed, and probably are not gonna graduate

Whether nikkas like to admit it or not, transfer portal and NIL in its iteration is causing problems. Texas A&M threw bread at multiple freshman, nikkas were on IG doing 100 in a parking garage and hot boxing the locker room.

If u guys align with these players getting paid and compare it to guys like Smart, Harbaugh and Saban, these lil nikkas gon have to produce like it, everyone who clammers for the system to stay the same would also cry and complain if they cut or released players for shytty play (which is happening right now, see what I just said about how deep the transfer portal is)

Saban is warning everyone how the system is gonna end up just like the NFL, which will effectively kill the essence of college sports, for every 1 Cam Newton or Lamar Jackson, there are 5,000 Phillip Lutzenkirchens. College football would effectively be over for dudes like that and schools like Stanford who don’t have the bread slotted to sports to compete

And nikkas yellin cac this cac that

My solutions are:

NIL partnerships should be public info just like Saban and Deion’s salary

Players can transfer without waiver anytime a coaching change or university scandal occurs

The transfer portal window needs to be changed to not leave so many students in the portal

If the current system continues, P5 is just gonna break away from the rest of college football on some champions league shyt which is awful for the sport

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
He's a bytch

He can no longer guarantee the best players anymore since players are getting paid (and can go to some other school)

And he can no longer flex his power on the players because they got bread and can leave when they want

College football coaches can be real weasels. Insecure losers

Anybody taking his side is a bytch too
U a bytch nikka

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
At the end the end of the day, these nikkas still college students, u kno how many nikkas are sitting in the transfer portal right now who are fukking off their education chasing playtime? There’s thousands of students in the transfer portal who ain’t getting signed, and probably are not gonna graduate

Whether nikkas like to admit it or not, transfer portal and NIL in its iteration is causing problems. Texas A&M threw bread at multiple freshman, nikkas were on IG doing 100 in a parking garage and hot boxing the locker room.

If u guys align with these players getting paid and compare it to guys like Smart, Harbaugh and Saban, these lil nikkas gon have to produce like it, everyone who clammers for the system to stay the same would also cry and complain if they cut or released players for shytty play (which is happening right now, see what I just said about how deep the transfer portal is)

Saban is warning everyone how the system is gonna end up just like the NFL, which will effectively kill the essence of college sports, for every 1 Cam Newton or Lamar Jackson, there are 5,000 Phillip Lutzenkirchens. College football would effectively be over for dudes like that and schools like Stanford who don’t have the bread slotted to sports to compete

My solutions are:

Players can transfer without waiver anytime a coaching change or university scandal occurs

The transfer portal window needs to be changed to not leave so many students in the portal

If the current system continues, P5 is just gonna break away from the rest of college football on some champions league shyt which is awful for the sport

If Saban really felt that way, then he and other coaches would have been vocal about coming up with a solution to the problems years ago instead of begging the government to do it for them.

Him crying about it now after the fact doesn’t mean shyt. Even now, he still refused to acknowledge the part he played in it and how he didn’t use his stature and voice to help.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Wait - damn the money…I wanna know WTF Saban’s wife was telling recruits‘ mothers she was gonna do to help players while they were there. She gonna fix the whole team breakfast every Sunday? Help them with their homework? Or what?
It's Sunday. They bring all the black players over for breakfast and she reads the white woman interpretation of the bible scriptures to them. Make them learn to obey their masters and have fun on their property. Shes the Sandra Bullock of the blindside estate

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m all for players getting compensated but this new “system” is trash. Every year is basically free agency with your entire roster. You can’t coach that shyt long term.

What would you suggest?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Whats ya point. U know how much Alabama admissions went up during his tenure?

The system is broken. Now u have to pay kids who haven't even proven they can play on the collegiate level.

U should be mire understanding than most, since yall done winning titles
Growing enrollment didn’t have anything to do with his bytch ass. It went up because they get the best players who constantly dominant and win. If college players shouldn’t get paid then college coaches shouldn’t be able to make over 100k per year

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

My solutions are:

Interesting ideas. I think the NIL thing Deion is mentioning is basic common sense.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps

My solutions are:

Breh, the NCAA has been operating as an open cartel for decades. If its the Wild West, it's because the system was content to scream student athlete while funneling kids into bullshyt majors and still not graduating the majority of their players. Kids had to produce under the old system too, it wasn't until like the mid 2010s that four year scholarships were fully guaranteed.

They were on a renewable basis each and every year. I was a tutor at a mid ass D1 school. I saw kids get hurt and lose their scholarships very quickly and the school doesn't pay for healthcare expenses afterwards. For what it's worth, I like your solutions. Transparency needs to be top of the list with any NIL deals going forward. The old system thrived on being in the dark with no paper trail.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Breh, the NCAA has been operating as an open cartel for decades. If its the Wild West, it's because the system was content to scream student athlete while funneling kids into bullshyt majors and still not graduating the majority of their players. Kids had to produce under the old system too, it wasn't until like the mid 2010s that four year scholarships were fully guaranteed.

They were on a renewable basis each and every year. I was a tutor at a mid ass D1 school. I saw kids get hurt and lose their scholarships very quickly and the school doesn't pay for healthcare expenses afterwards. For what it's worth, I like your solutions. Transparency needs to be top of the list with any NIL deals going forward. The old system thrived on being in the dark with no paper trail.
Only problem with that is that Saban and Deion are public figures at universities and by extension work for the state so of course their salaries are going to be public record.

Those college kids don't work for the university or NCAA, so they'd have no reason whatsoever to make their NFL public.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Growing enrollment didn’t have anything to do with his bytch ass. It went up because they get the best players who constantly dominant and win. If college players shouldn’t get paid then college coaches shouldn’t be able to make over 100k per year
But they didn't consistently win. I was alive during the Mike Shula era. Just like I remember LSU before him. Plus Saban get endorsements becausy of his popularity. Again, Thats something else that was suppose to happen with NIL. Not the backup Tackle wanting 6 figures to not transfer.

Alabama had the same boosters before he got there, but wasn't getting top recruiting classes. Think about that.