Nick Bosa was/is a trump supporter.. hated on Kaep

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
@smitty22

Bosa was never in the Saints-tOSU agreement.

Mainly we only accept black tOSU players.
@portcityplaya ripped up thee OSU-Saints agreement. He jumped to the scUM bandwagon. Didn’t even know there was a scUM bandwagon :Scustbrutus:. Good luck with that.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
@portcityplaya ripped up thee OSU-Saints agreement. He jumped to the scUM bandwagon. Didn’t even know there was a scUM bandwagon :Scustbrutus:. Good luck with that.
Yeah, @portcityplaya been actin' up lately:patrice:

Don't worry, I'll take care of it if he continues down the path he's on

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
309k6ww.jpg

Wrong. I gave you a warning that if you don't hold up your end of the bargain we're going to have rework our business relationship

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
white people and lost black men and women HAVE to explain this shyt.
this thing dont even look human and you supporting this shyt??
:deadmanny:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
maxresdefault.jpg

This slack jawed yokel cac KNEW it was him

:heh:

This uneducated white trash

“I thought he was going to be a great leader,” Wolfe said after a 26-16 loss in Buffalo, according to the Denver Post’s Nicki Jhabvala. “I thought he was going to be able to put people in place to do their job right and get things done. I thought that was the problem with the leadership of the country, that we weren’t putting the people in the right places to get the jobs done that needed to be done.

“And I thought they were going to give me a little tax break. That’s not happening. I’m really disappointed by the way he’s been acting. That’s just the way it is. I was disappointed with the way Obama had been acting. You’re going to be disappointed with the president. That’s just the way it is.”

:mjpls:
Stoopid ass. He's just making excuses. We all know why he voted for Trump.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
You don’t give Thee :TheeOSU: warnings :Unoudonebuckedup:. If JT ain’t on the 2 deep this year, then deal is off
full
There's a clear vendetta against our quartebacks in the NFL, and it's been going on for a while.

Troy Smith
Terrell Pryor
JT Barrett

and soon to be Dwayne Haskins.

shyt, Kenny G looked damn good throwing the ball and he didn't even get looked at.