Nick Bosa was/is a trump supporter.. hated on Kaep

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:deadmanny: why yall bruhs throwing Shane Ray under a bus , yall confusing him wit that White boy on the D-line

Man I can’t let KC nikka slander just fly like this :francis: we don’t have many.

Even if he did go to that bytch ass glue factory in Denver :mahomesufdup:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
4395620-a-shoe-box-full-of-money-is-overflowing-with-cash-this-is-no-way-to-keep-your-money-safe-these-days.jpg

980x.png
image.jpg

Those girls are awfully skinny for B1G Country :mjgrin:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
You sure? Maybe youre right.
maxresdefault.jpg

This slack jawed yokel cac KNEW it was him

:heh:

This uneducated white trash

“I thought he was going to be a great leader,” Wolfe said after a 26-16 loss in Buffalo, according to the Denver Post’s Nicki Jhabvala. “I thought he was going to be able to put people in place to do their job right and get things done. I thought that was the problem with the leadership of the country, that we weren’t putting the people in the right places to get the jobs done that needed to be done.

“And I thought they were going to give me a little tax break. That’s not happening. I’m really disappointed by the way he’s been acting. That’s just the way it is. I was disappointed with the way Obama had been acting. You’re going to be disappointed with the president. That’s just the way it is.”

:mjpls: