nicest car a chick you dated drove

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I've had a a lot of bytches that have pushed some fresh ass whips. My 1st time pushin a Range Rover was in college. This white chick I used to mess with had 1. I've had bytches that had 745s, Lades and benzes.

Rich ass broads that came from wealthy families. Also I've fukked with a few chicks that had nikkaz in the league NFL/NBA. These nikkaz would be buyin these broads all kind of whips or would let the chicks drive their whips.

And please believe I would be in the next nikkaz whip or have even drove that shyt. bytches be grimey :snoop:

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2013 Aston Martin DB9

2013-Aston-Martin-DB9-front-three-quarters-2.jpg

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I've had a a lot of bytches that have pushed some fresh ass whips. My 1st time pushin a Range Rover was in college. This white chick I used to mess with had 1. I've had bytches that had 745s, Lades and benzes.

Rich ass broads that came from wealthy families. Also I've fukked with a few chicks that had nikkaz in the league NFL/NBA. These nikkaz would be buyin these broads all kind of whips or would let the chicks drive their whips.

And please believe I would be in the next nikkaz whip or have even drove that shyt. bytches be grimey :snoop:

A player for the Jags invited this badazz African chick I knew to a party, and she hit me up and asked me if I wanted to come :heh: I'm like :childplease: he invited you, I'm sure he's trying to hit, if you want some just come over, f*ck I look like getting into a fight with a pro linebacker over a b*tch. These party chicks do a lot of these pro nikkaz grimey, straight up. I can't even blame MJ for how he be treating some of these hoes :manny:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
2012-Ford-Mustang-Grabber-Blue-Boss-302-01-1024.jpg

Only for a minute...i talked to a girl that drove this...she was one of them trust fund kids. She moved to Atlanta, hit a coupla times and stayed cool. :manny:
This. Except she was driving a silver one.

Some pawg in her mid 30s who was a health freak and loved wearing black. I could hear her car coming from a block away, that shyt had roar to it. :whew:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
This. Except she was driving a silver one.

Some pawg in her mid 30s who was a health freak and loved wearing black. I could hear her car coming from a block away, that shyt had roar to it. :whew:

Breh, who you tellin' she let me whip that boy on I-75 once up here in MI...and lemme tell you.the shyt felt like freedom...not like that BS wind in a bytches hair freedom...nah.

Like Amistad, William Wallace, Braveheart freedom...:to:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Breh, who you tellin' she let me whip that boy on I-75 once up here in MI...and lemme tell you.the shyt felt like freedom...not like that BS wind in a bytches hair freedom...nah.

Like Amistad, William Wallace, Braveheart freedom...:to:

:wow:, this damn near a quotable.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

What happened?