nicest car a chick you dated drove

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
This thread shows me how insecure some of you clones really are. :lupe:

Most chicks I date have nicer cars than me. I dont see the big deal. I'm still pushing my '05 Passat. Granted I dont really like to fukk with women that are too materialistic. If you need a namebrand to feel good about yourself I'm not sure we'll be compatible once we're past the sex.

Breh, quite a few of the coli brehs, including myself, have f*cked chicks on the strength of a car, chain, stacks on deck, job description, etc. So it's always refreshing to get with a chick who is more paid than you, especially in the same age bracket. Honestly, after hanging out with a few paid chicks, it's hard going back to ratchets. :manny:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Breh, quite a few of the coli brehs, including myself, have f*cked chicks on the strength of a car, chain, stacks on deck, job description, etc. So it's always refreshing to get with a chick who is more paid than you, especially in the same age bracket. Honestly, after hanging out with a few paid chicks, it's hard going back to ratchets. :manny:
I dont think you understood me here. My thing is mofos feeling insecure because a chick has a nicer car than they do. Most females I mess with make more than me or have more financial flexibility than I do. I notice these things and appreciate it but really dont think about it much

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
On both dates she pulled up in the r8

Lol at folks thinking I'm lying like I wifed the broad, I got two dates and she never contacted me again :to:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mercedes ML.

Another one drove a Toyota Solara...yeah a Toyota, but it was black w/ black 20 inch rims and limo tints. Real clean. This early 2000's.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I dont think you understood me here. My thing is mofos feeling insecure because a chick has a nicer car than they do. Most females I mess with make more than me or have more financial flexibility than I do. I notice these things and appreciate it but really dont think about it much

:dwillhuh: Who is feeling insecure? A chick's paper doesn't frighten me. shyt, Most of em break bread anyways.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

This thread isn't about feeling insecure, it's a questionnaire b :manny: You're :blessed: because it seems like 100% of the chicks you've been dating have been more paid than you, which is a good thing :obama:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
This thread isn't about feeling insecure, it's a questionnaire b :manny: You're :blessed: because it seems like 100% of the chicks you've been dating have been more paid than you, which is a good thing :obama:
Nah

Of the chicks ive seriously date probably 60% made more than me. Barely over half. Ive never let it bother me. I've fukked around with some broke chicks too but I honestly dont seek out either types. THo, knowing your chick can pull her own weight is an awesome feeling tho.