c6a3fd9e447ea492f32e69a97da73eea.jpg

:myman:
oavxuf.jpg

Can't forget the GOAT:mjlol:
2544608181_eced3421be.jpg

1226207008429.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
This would be true if being a nerd and liking anime and cosplay didn't get lil nikkas beat up up until about idk 2010.

Its funny to hear the sentiment that black nerds use cosplay and gaming to be closer to white people when, having such interests in the hood is seen as weak and unpopular...so you go to a community that supports your interests.

if there was a black cosplayers society I would think that it would flourish...thread reach.

A lot of kids growing up now watch anime with the instant access to Anime. So it's becoming a more normalized thing.

Daps
you do realise that hispanics are of spain orgin right? spain is located in europe, even with some small native admixture (you probably have some cac admixture your damn self) it doesn't negate the fact they're cacs. :what:

Not really. Some Hispanics like Peruvians are mainly Amerindians and others like Argentinians are Spainard / Italian.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'll address your points young woman never took the time to learn how to @ someone also at the time I posted this you were the only obvious woman posting I would have to look at every profile to know there sex if I wasn't familiar with their name the batch was I mistype meant bytch referring to any who thought I might be in my feelings like you suggest I am on the preference issue issue fits in this conversation perfectly I believe a lot of us men are pointing out black women that are heavy onto this prefer non blackmen I'm not button hurt about you preferring asian men but if you say out of every man that has ever lived you would fukk Bruce lee young one you prefer asian men embrace it how stupid would I sound as a black man saying if given a choice of any women dead or alive to fukk I choose Lucy lu but nah nikka i don't prefer asian women :camby:lastly I didn't say I read all of your posting history just the stuff on that particular thread a black woman preferring non blackmen only receives a :yeshrug:from me don't swell that head up baby girl:mjlol: I say all that to say this I believe you fit the description of the black women we are talking about and out of every man you could think of you find an Asian man most attractive proving some of us posters statements true :youngsabo:

That was hard to read. Where is the punctuation???? :dwillhuh:

"you preferring asian men but if you say out of every man that has ever lived you would fukk Bruce lee young one you prefer asian men embrace it"

I don't have a specific racial preference. Seriously, what part of that sentence did you not understand?

And I did embrace the fact I'd fukk Bruce Lee...Like, it's literally right there.
The most you could do is @Sassy

You based my racial preference in a partner (Which again, I don't really have a racial preference ) because I said I would fukk Bruce Lee..(Hey, he was fine as fukk):manny::why:

"how stupid would I sound as a black man saying if given a choice of any women dead or alive to fukk I choose Lucy lu but nah nikka i don't prefer asian women"

How would I know and why should I care? :dahell: I honestly don't give a fukk what or who you're doing in your life :russ: It has no effect on me, so asking that question was pretty moot.:francis:

"I didn't say I read all of your posting history just the stuff on that particular thread a black woman preferring non blackmen only"

Ah, so you have selective reading and selective reading comprehension. :martin:

I didn't say you looked at all my post history. I said: "So out of my posting history (I'm sure you looked, you've admitted it before)" Please, tell me where I said the word 'all'?:patrice:

Also, I can't speak for no one else, But I never stated or implied that I only dated or only liked non-black males. I don't even have a specific type. (I'm tired of repeating that btw)

"I believe you fit the description of the black women we are talking about and out of every man you could think of you find an Asian man most attractive proving some of us posters statements true :youngsabo:"

Beliefs and facts are two different things my dear. Maybe you should learn how to differentiate between the two :youngsabo:

Now you're just pulling shyt out of your ass at this point. It's one thing to use a poster as an example, I get it. But you didn't even try to come correct with your shyt, and the little bit you did have correct, was mostly out of context to fit your narrative.:what:

If you're gonna come for somebody; come correct.

You tried it hunty. :sas2:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I love black chicks into anime, cosplay and other geeky shyt. Too bad most of them is
on that bedwenching time:mjcry: