NULL
5a6aade1f7bec40846ba3196114a1bc8.jpg

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I've convinced everyday that majority of people on this site don't go outside or have any type of interaction with real people :snoop:

I've been to the NY Comic Con the past few years, and their is a nice amount of women (Black & Hispanic) that cosplay (the cakes be out), and NO they're not pandering to white people. They're usually with other black people or minorities.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've convinced everyday that majority of people on this site don't go outside or have any type of interaction with real people :snoop:

I've been to the NY Comic Con the past few years, and their is a nice amount of women (Black & Hispanic) that cosplay (the cakes be out), and NO they're not pandering to white people. They're usually with other black people or minorities.

OP mad cause he goes to Star Wars conventions and there be no women there.

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
is this why you hit me with the rejection @b o u n c e :(
I'm pretty sure you're aware of this unless she was lying but bounce is a trans woman going of her avi when she had that night from stomp the yard in it she seems to prefer black men but she was going hard in that Asian men appreciation thread :yeshrug:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I'm pretty sure you're aware of this unless she was lying but bounce is a trans woman going of her avi when she had that night from stomp the yard in it she seems to prefer black men but she was going hard in that Asian men appreciation thread :yeshrug:

She was trolling and i'm only half serious:pachaha::mjpls: