tumblr_o1tikgrNFd1rztdgoo1_500.jpg

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
latest

Thats a very subjective accusation. What if she lived and grew up in a neighborhood that is predominately white??
Oh then that makes her a self hating c00n by default, according to the coli. Matter of fact, any black who isn't from the hood, and does anything that isn't considered "black" behavior or actions = c00ns.

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
Me and my ex-girlfriend used to cosplay.
You're not wrong on the anime side. Comics and video games are a mixed bag.
No, it's not because they are checking for white men.
Pretty much or an Asian guy if a you don't have an ideal of a black woman who is heavy into anime or cosplay preference for men assume what I just stated hell the only woman posting in this thread that's into this stuff is sassy and she prefers Asian men call me being a batch for bringing this up if you feel that way but negro from my online and few personal experiences it's true and for any of tall nights feeling butt hurt I base it of of her saying if she could fukk anyone in history it would be Bruce lee

FSP

Banned
Daps
No lies told. Look at that lovelovetenshi bish from not too long ago.

Like cacs shed use the code language to let black dudes know that she was off limits to them. No surprise, she ended up with a white dude.

I like anime myself, though (as a very private hobby, you won't catch me at ANY kind of convention). :manny:
Lovelovetenchi is c00ning?

She gave me a wet dream:noah: