Nibellion is leaving gaming news

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
What the fukk does Elon having to do with Twitter makes him want to leave? These people are so god damn dramatic. :mjlol:

They're like the retards that claimed when Trump was elected they're moving to Canada. No the fukk you weren't.
Big facts. People love playing the victim in this attention seeking liberal effeminized society we live in. Somebody will easily fill in his spot. If I didn't have a career, I'd do it :russ: . Despite the users on Era being wack, it is a good place for gaming news. Toss in your IGNs, Gamespots, Gameinformer, etc and you'll get your news relatively quick.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Just patreon which he started a couple weeks ago.

I bet if people knew he was gonna leave for good they’d have been more generous lol
The first time I found out about this was today. He was bad at promoting it :snoop:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:francis: Nerds in this thread like why he want to leave musk twitter

Have y’all been living under a rock the past month?

Edit: damn y’all dumb and your predictions were wrong. @MeachTheMonster on point tho.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The smart people got out early. Twitter is a total shytshow :smh:

Yeah, shyt is circling the drain right about now. Not really all that sad to see it go, either. Only thing it really does for me at this point on a consistent basis is deliver actionable fantasy football news.