Nibellion is leaving gaming news

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was great, especially since it was just 99% news.

Wario is a good alternative but he posts a bunch of links in between
Yeah tons of ads

Nib was 100 percent gaming news. I thought it was a team for the longest until I had to reach out.

He covered everything and got video clips and rips up within seconds of debute

If a news outlet was smart they'd hire him

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Yeah tons of ads

Nib was 100 percent gaming news. I thought it was a team for the longest until I had to reach out.

He covered everything and got video clips and rips up within seconds of debute

If a news outlet was smart they'd hire him
I would think he probably got offered a lot of jobs but wanted to be independent. Half of them got their news from him.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Meh....if its not Reddit or Arcadium....don't care. Folks like Wario64 and em were of a time where "sources" were far and inbetween. Now any Joe Schmo can find some shyt and click bait it.

Gaming in general is gearing in the direction with other forms of media....one sided and biased :francis: .

On another note, this sky is falling shyt involving Twitter needs to end. Like for all we know, Musk could do some revolutionary shyt involving monetization and these fukking whiners will come climbing back like smooth brain marsupials on a dead leaf tree.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
It's wild the way people pick and choose what stuff to consume and engage with on a moral basis.

They'll walk away from Twitter cause of Elon but will support companies like Nestle and Nike without a thought.

I think Musk is a piece of shyt, i'm not defending him, but he also isn't really any worse than most billionaires, he's just louder. This mf probably still uses Amazon :heh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's wild the way people pick and choose what stuff to consume and engage with on a moral basis.

They'll walk away from Twitter cause of Elon but will support companies like Nestle and Nike without a thought.

I think Musk is a piece of shyt, i'm not defending him, but he also isn't really any worse than most billionaires, he's just louder. This mf probably still uses Amazon :heh:
Yeah I find it pretty interesting how people don't mind supporting or using something as long as the people or person at the top is silent.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sucks, but I don't blame him, gamers talk a lot but rarely but there money where there mouth is.

It is whack that one of his reasons for leaving is Elon taking over twitter. I don't understand people's reasoning on that

You really don’t understand people not wanting to be on Twitter anymore? :dahell:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Musk overpaid for Twitter by about $20B, every decision he makes is going to be a financial one - he's going to slowly kill twitter until they have to shut their doors or be forced to sell it.

People don't want to be around for the experimentation that will fill that void between now an then such as $20 a month for verification check mark, and his morality council.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Yeah I find it pretty interesting how people don't mind supporting or using something as long as the people or person at the top is silent.
Y’all missing the point. It’s not about Elons politics or opinions.

It’s about the viability of twitter as a valuable social platfrom.

shyts already been on the decline for a while. It’s not making any money. Advertisers are pulling out. The crazies are moving in.

Why would anyone who wants to do good productive business stay on the platform??

bnew

Veteran
Daps
did he have a 'Tip' link in his profile or was he just relying on patreon?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
did he have a 'Tip' link in his profile or was he just relying on patreon?

Just patreon which he started a couple weeks ago.

I bet if people knew he was gonna leave for good they’d have been more generous lol

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I dont really care which white billionaire owns what, its all the same shyt.
I don't think it's so much about who owns it. it's the direction it's headed. shyt gonna be the misinformation superhighway