NFL Week 7: What have we learned

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Niners needed this. There's holes that nobody was talking about they need to address. Now everyone can forget about them for a while and bury them.
They got a really tough stretch of games. Hope they get healthy during the bye.

Bengals
BYE
@ Jags
Bucs
@ Seahawks
Eagles
Seahawks

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Purdy just a mini Mac Jones with an Uber account

Niners thought they had one in Purdy....turns out hes just a younger cheaper Jimmy G

To be fair to Purdy, his rushing offense has let him down the last couple weeks. The Niners had 65 total rushing yards last night: the Eagles had over 250 rushing yards when they played the same Vikings defense.

I'm not saying he's great. I never believed that, not even during his win streak last season. He's a game manager getting carried by Shanahan and all those weapons.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
To be fair to Purdy, his rushing offense has let him down the last couple weeks. The Niners had 65 total rushing yards last night: the Eagles had over 250 rushing yards when they played the same Vikings defense.

I'm not saying he's great. I never believed that, not even during his win streak last season. He's a game manager getting carried by Shanahan and all those weapons.
Trent Williams going out was huge. If Shanahan can't manufacture a run game as great as he is, it's a real problem

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They got a really tough stretch of games. Hope they get healthy during the bye.

Bengals
BYE
@ Jags
Bucs
@ Seahawks
Eagles
Seahawks

That's not a tough stretch of games if they get their shyt together, they would be favored in every game except the Eagles. But they have issues to address and will have to do so quickly. O-line is looking pedestrian. Trent needs to get healthy. D-line isn't getting to the quarterback. Purdy had a bad end to this week's game but I'm not too concerned yet about him.

Bosa needs to step up. He's been very quiet. Cousins had all day to throw. I can't even blame the secondary. Addison balled out but if you give Cousins that much time he's proven he can play at a high level. That's on Bosa.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That's not a tough stretch of games if they get their shyt together, they would be favored in every game except the Eagles. But they have issues to address and will have to do so quickly. O-line is looking pedestrian. Trent needs to get healthy. D-line isn't getting to the quarterback. Purdy had a bad end to this week's game but I'm not too concerned yet about him.

Bosa needs to step up. He's been very quiet. Cousins had all day to throw. I can't even blame the secondary. Addison balled out but if you give Cousins that much time he's proven he can play at a high level. That's on Bosa.
If you're a 49ers fan then you know games vs the Seahawks are never easy. I know they've won 3 in a row but Carroll always seems to give them a hard time.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The 49ers secondary has always failed them in big spots during the course of this Shanahan run. I never really trusted any of those players as straight cover guys

They aren't bad. Bosa wasn't getting any pressure. Hargrave has been meh as well. Cousins can throw the ball if he has time. People on here act like he's a terrible QB and that's never been the case.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Yea. As a 49ers fan we needed the 1 seed and there is a chance that that loss to the Vikings could haunt us because I don't see us going undefeated in the division and the Eagles are better than us defensively and Jalen Hurts despite his flaws is better in crunch time.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Herbert has their talent dude just seemingly falls ass backwards into L’s constantly :mjlol:
I agree on the talent but he just can't string together a few good wins. You would think with that talent he can overcome bad coaching cause Staley is ass but he can't. That's why I never looked at him as top 5

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yea. As a 49ers fan we needed the 1 seed and there is a chance that that loss to the Vikings could haunt us because I don't see us going undefeated in the division and the Eagles are better than us defensively and Jalen Hurts despite his flaws is better in crunch time.

It's not just that. The Eagles are going 6-0 in their division. Every other team is ass.