NFL Week 5: What have we learned

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Lions are legit and only getting better.

Bryce will be fine. We roughed him up today but he made some plays. Just needs weapons and some o-line help.
Going to have to hang in there with no 1sr rounder this year.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
damn I didnt realize Odell snagged 15mil from the Ravens - how did he get that type of price?
Name recognition and people remembering him for who he used to be and not what he is now.

People should have peeped game last year when he was parading around trying to swindle teams into a multi-year deal eventhough he knew he wasn't healthy and couldn't pass a physical.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
So you weren't watching the game and you didn't see the plays but blamed Lamar?

Why do you need to still look at stats when I posted videos? Did you not see the two TD's they dropped? The ball was right in their hands.
the drops were bad but at end of game, lamar took some bad sacks and just seemed to lack any real pocket presence.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If Bill has any semblance of pride this will be his last season as the New Patriot’s head coach. The question has been answered - Tom Brady was the Patriots, he was the only reason that team was ever successful.
They won a Super Bowl in a year where Brady led the pats offense to 29 points across 3 playoff games & in the aforementioned Super Bowl Brady led the pats offense to maybe 265 yards of offense, 13 points, and was 0-10 on third down. He won a second Super Bowl leading the offense to just 13 points 17 years later (all other quarterbacks are I think 0-25 when leading their offense to 13 points or less in the Super Bowl). They won a Super Bowl where he didn’t complete a pass beyond the line of scrimmage the final 26 minutes of the game. The 2014 squad I think gave up 1 4th quarter touchdown after midseason. They won 11 games in a year with Matt Cassell at qb. They won 14 games in a year where the offense did the following:

The offense that year was 19th in points per drive and 22nd in yards per drive. In fact I think he had just 3 seasons where the pats and buccaneers defense wasn’t in the top 10 in points allowed per drive. Let’s not act like he was carrying teams when he consistently had the best defenses and the best starting field position among great quarterbacks too.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
damn I didnt realize Odell snagged 15mil from the Ravens - how did he get that type of price?
The ravens knew they had to do something about wr, they made the wrong bet it seems, probably should’ve got dhop

JLaw

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:huhldup:

30qhk9v2tm391.jpg

Daps
They won a Super Bowl in a year where Brady led the pats offense to 29 points across 3 playoff games. They won a Super Bowl where he didn’t complete a pass beyond the line of scrimmage the final 26 minutes of the game. The 2014 squad I think gave up 1 4th quarter touchdown after midseason. They won 11 games in a year with Matt Cassell at qb. They won 14 games in a year where the offense did the following:

The offense that year was 19th in points per drive and 22nd in yards per drive. In fact I think he had just 3 seasons where the pats and buccaneers defense wasn’t in the top 10 in points allowed per drive. Let’s not act like he was carrying teams when he consistently had the best defenses and the best starting field position among great quarterbacks too.

Tom left and won a Super Bowl - Beli hasn’t had a winning season since and probably never will again.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
They brought in a dude who has crossed 600 yards in a season twice since 2017 & has played just 21 games in the past 3 years who has a long history of knee injuries, and NeLson AghoLor :mjlol:. The best receiver they’ve ever drafted was Torrey Smith, who couldn’t catch, wasn’t good after the catch, couldn’t run short or intermediate routes, and couldn’t beat press coverage. I don’t think he even caught 50% of the passes thrown his way.

Steve Smith, Anquan Boldin (who they gave away for a 6th round pick), and Derrick Mason are the only 3 receivers who’ve been good in Baltimore :martin:

Fixed. :jordanfacepalm: