NFL Week 5: What have we learned

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
they draft most of their weapons, which is great if it pans out. Now they went out and spent and OBJ still can't stay on the field.
They brought in a dude who has crossed 600 yards in a season twice since 2017 & has played just 21 games in the past 3 years who has a long history of knee injuries, and Nelson Agholor :snoop:. The best receiver they’ve ever drafted was Torrey Smith, who couldn’t catch, wasn’t good after the catch, couldn’t run short or intermediate routes, and couldn’t beat press coverage. I don’t think he even caught 50% of the passes thrown his way.

Steve Smith, Anquan Boldin (who they gave away for a 6th round pick), and Derrick Mason are the only 3 receivers who’ve been good in Baltimore :martin:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
As of now, any Tua mvp votes need to go to Tyreek.

And the Bills are not for real. Especially with inconsistent Allen and their banged up defense

I saw somewhere that Buffalo didn't even get to London until Friday, and Jacksonville has been there for 2 weeks. I can't discount how hard that is for a team to travel overseas, lose 5 hours and play a game within 2 days of getting there. I'm no Bills fan but they looked like a team that was sleepwalking at times.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They brought in a dude who has crossed 600 yards in a season twice since 2017 & has played just 21 games in the past 3 years who has a long history of knee injuries, and Nelson Agholor :snoop:. The best receiver they’ve ever drafted was Torrey Smith, who couldn’t catch, wasn’t good after the catch, couldn’t run short or intermediate routes, and couldn’t beat press coverage. I don’t think he even caught 50% of the passes thrown his way.

Steve Smith, Anquan Boldin (who they gave away for a 6th round pick), and Derrick Mason are the only 3 receivers who’ve been good in Baltimore :martin:
Yet posters swore up and down he was still going to be a #1 WR

You're proving his point without even realizing it.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
I saw somewhere that Buffalo didn't even get to London until Friday, and Jacksonville has been there for 2 weeks. I can't discount how hard that is for a team to travel overseas, lose 5 hours and play a game within 2 days of getting there. I'm no Bills fan but they looked like a team that was sleepwalking at times.
Yeah, I saw that and I can see giving them a pass but I dunno. The defense is piling up injuries and if they regress, I'm not trusting Allen unless it is against Miami.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They shouldn’t have played prevent defense and let Atl march down the field for a last second fg :yeshrug:

Wasted Stroud's heroics by letting Ridder have easy throws :scust:

Competition committee needs to make prevent defenses a 15 yard penalty because coaches still haven't figured out that you lose going to it. They only needed a FG to win and you just let them get it easy. Makes no sense especially when you're going up against a QB who has been struggling.