NFL player Stefon Diggs sent a bottle to Jayda in the club with a "Why You Being Weird 2 Me" sign

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Yep. ATL made the black stripper into a superstar, and young brash clueless on how the game is. I also blame people who REFUSE to share the game to the youngins.

Maybe the old NY brehs were worried that trick-based culture would blow up, for a good reason. :jbhmm:
Thank you for bringing up ATL.

I keep on telling people, it's culture. Whether it's strippers being deified, or even mainstream people calling an incel for discouraging simping/tricking, etc. It's the environment

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
THEY BEEN DOING THIS FOR CENTURIES!:mindblown:
You nikkas nerds man
Exactly, wtf these nikkas talking about lol shyt like this been happening shyt just getting recorded now

nikkas been simpin after hoes since the beginning of time. Not saying it isn’t corny for him to be doing all this but it ain’t new, maybe to the :flabbynsick: flabby coli nikkas I guess.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Thank you for bringing up ATL.

I keep on telling people, it's culture. Whether it's strippers being deified, or even mainstream people calling an incel for discouraging simping/tricking, etc. It's the environment

Before 2004, the average broad, or many of the good looking ones, had to be level-headed in order to get the guys they wanted.

ATL blew up with bringing those homegrown southern strippers in they videos. NY and LA couldnt compete with that. And then the south blew up, and dudes condoned tricking.

Here we are in 2021, where young professional superstar atheltes are getting turned down by social media hoes. :snoop:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I think we can agree on that. Athletes are just babied/ spoiled now more than ever, on top of the physical aspect of approaching and talking to women being nonexistent
Oh for sure. Definitely agree with the bolded. A lot of young people aren’t good with verbal communication it seems