NFL player Stefon Diggs sent a bottle to Jayda in the club with a "Why You Being Weird 2 Me" sign

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you grow up as a star athlete there was never a need to develop game

I agree, but you do have athletes who have shown the ability to have social skills. Not saying it’s mutually exclusive or correlates to having “game”, but you notice the athletes with charisma. Deion Sanders is the perfect example, shyt even Magic. I’d say this even helps propel your career further.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I agree, but you do have athletes who have shown the ability to have social skills. Not saying it’s mutually exclusive or correlates to having “game”, but you notice the athletes with charisma. Deion Sanders is the perfect example, shyt even Magic. I’d say this even helps propel your career further.
Those dudes are super stars and built pretty different, you can look at how they were even in highschool, their whole vision on the scope of their future shaped their attitude. Alot of these other players just ball and let life happen to them instead of controlling it like most of the great have no other choice but to do (usually, most of the time, cause obviously they get messed up too)

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
This particular player actually has charisma tho

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Never thought I’d see the day where rich.famous,talented BLACK men would be groupies for hoes and the hoes is the Stars now.
Wow.

I blame Drake and Atlanta.

Yep. ATL made the black stripper into a superstar, and young brash clueless on how the game is. I also blame people who REFUSE to share the game to the youngins.

Maybe the old NY brehs were worried that trick-based culture would blow up, for a good reason. :jbhmm: