NEYO got three girlfriends and they all mid. What’s the point of being rich then 😂😂😂

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Good for him if thats what he likes

But dude has had 2 fukked up marriages/relationships and 7 fukking kids, at some point at 44 years old, u should focus on your business and piece of mind..

Dealing with 3 pussies and young at that and can easily get pregnant is stressful as fukk i supposed..

But hey, i just hope his pockets are good,,

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Also people have to realized

These 3 broads will do anything and everything neyo wants regardless if he has 7 kids and had 2 shytty relationships..

This is all about them getting they turned in his pockets..

Look how them hoes giggling, taking selfies, letting him come over and kiss on them.,, them broads eyes on that prize

Guarantee u wont see that shyt with some regular 9-5 coli nikka who got 7 kids..

These broads are about the long game fir their personal gain,, I can’t blame them if a entertainer or athlete is clueless

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
So this is how he gave his baby mother those STD's

Yh I'd rather they just keep whatever they have within their little circle instead of spreading it around

If they like it I love it for them

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
Serious question: Where did the gay rumors come from? Is there supposed to be something to it or is that just a running joke?

On topic, not sure why they're making this such a spectacle. I'm not against however consenting adults want to live but something is off here.

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
I’m not ignorant. This isn’t a man MARRYING 3 WIVES.

These are 3 girlfriends swapping bodily fluids because a man with money made a proposition.

It’s a temporary financial come up for shortsighted women and a sexual benefit for a man who won’t face social repercussions for this arrangement because he’s a (rich) man. There is no long term benefit walking around in society being known as one of Neyo’s 3 girlfriends. Being one of his wives would be different.

So it’s ok to do poly when you’re married huh? :lupe:

But you gotta date before marriage :mjlol:

Stop being so judgmental to your fellow women for living in their truth :manny:

Daps
Good for him if thats what he likes

But dude has had 2 fukked up marriages/relationships and 7 fukking kids, at some point at 44 years old, u should focus on your business and piece of mind..

Dealing with 3 pussies and young at that and can easily get pregnant is stressful as fukk i supposed..

But hey, i just hope his pockets are good,,
Dude needs to go older. Get some 50-year old milf/gilf trim.. some Martha Stewart wannabes that can bake cookies, pies and deliver A+ sloppy top.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Yes but only the whores sign up for this type of arrangement. That’s the point lol

This isn’t some long suffering wife who is under the financial covering of her wealthy cheating husband.

These are 3 random ass women who signed up to be publicly known as Neyo’s 3 girlfriends :laff::laff:

Any celeb they bump into after this is done (hell, any decent man) will instantly put them in jump off status because they willingly signed up to be another celeb’s 1/3 girlfriend lol

Very shortsighted
I like you but you listen to men too much.

Men are liars. They don't shun women with "bad behavior" like they say they do.

It's a divide and concur tactic used to excuse THEIR bad behavior.

Many are just happy with any woman they can get.

Others with the ability to get multiple women will give their youth to the "bad" women and then give the "good" women their old dusty balls after they hit the wall and need a nurse maid or someone to split the bills.

Do fall for it. Every type of women can get played, lied to and cheated on.

Trying to play a roll for the same creature that fukks socks and pisses in bottles ludicrous.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes but only the whores sign up for this type of arrangement. That’s the point lol

This isn’t some long suffering wife who is under the financial covering of her wealthy cheating husband.

These are 3 random ass women who signed up to be publicly known as Neyo’s 3 girlfriends :laff::laff:

Any celeb they bump into after this is done (hell, any decent man) will instantly put them in jump off status because they willingly signed up to be another celeb’s 1/3 girlfriend lol

Very shortsighted

Or they could stay with Ne-yo and most likely be straight for life.

Hows that for short sighted :skip:

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marriage is just some European concept these crackers thru down your throat..none of us don’t know anything about the bond they share, but here you go thinking you do cuz of your ego..ppl like you need soul searching..you just a zombie with other ppl thoughts in your head..you been told how to think

:ufdup:

:dead: