NEYO got three girlfriends and they all mid. What’s the point of being rich then 😂😂😂

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Also why does Neyo have the exact same energy as Taye Diggs?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
More women would do this if y'all would stop shaming them for it, either way yall do it anyway

Yall all want the same men and share regardless :mjlol:

Brehs If you handsome rich or tall gang you can easily get a roster :ahh:

If this is the case, then why do women get jealous? Why do they get mad if you cheat?

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
If this is the case, then why do women get jealous? Why do they get mad if you cheat?
Societal pressures it’s what women are “supposed” to do but it isn’t right

Women take back cheaters everyday they don’t really care most of time they just use getting cheated on as leverage in a relationship, if a women left a man for “cheating” she never actually loved him or held him a high regard

Veteran
Daps
Societal pressures it’s what women are “supposed” to do but it isn’t right

Women take back cheaters everyday they don’t really care most of time they just use getting cheated on as leverage in a relationship, if a women left a man for “cheating” she never actually loved him or held him a high regard

This sounds toxic, but I'm listening. You think women are largely ok with getting cheated on?

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
This sounds toxic, but I'm listening. You think women are largely ok with getting cheated on?

Yeah for the most part, women when they catch a man cheating usually say “you got me out here looking stupid” or “you embarrassed me” because they fear how other women are going to view them because they’re already thinking about how they know they’re not leaving

Veteran
Daps
Yeah for the most part, women when they catch a man cheating usually say “you got me out here looking stupid” or “you embarrassed me” because they fear how other women are going to view them because they’re already thinking about how they know they’re not leaving

So basically they're OK as long as you don't get caught?

Women aren't OK with getting cheated on breh. That's why they check your phone.