Nexus 5 will start at just $299 despite monster specs (Rumor)

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
NYC?

In office buildings? In train stations? Some of ya'll kill me I swear...

Listening to the 32GB in one day is not the point WTF?
dumb fukk you have enough space to put stuff on the internal storage fukking idiot. You have 16 gb to add pics and music. Then use the stream when youre around wifi. Stupid faggit keep dismissing that you hafve 12 gb of free storage

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
dumb fukk you have enough space to put stuff on the internal storage fukking idiot. You have 16 gb to add pics and music. Then use the stream when youre around wifi. Stupid faggit keep dismissing that you hafve 12 gb of free storage
We've gone over this ad nauseum with you. The fact that you got someone co-signing you now doees'nt make you OR your suggestions any less stupid in light of me saying that I don't want to have to need an mobile connection to access the entirety of my music library.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
@Rohiggidy Oh how the mighty has fallen You went from the go to Android guy to a bitter man! :manny:
That dude has NEVER been the "go to Android guy"

He has no more knowledge on Android and Google than your standard Verge, PhoneArena, or Engadget visitor.

Most of the shyt dude posts can be easily ascertained via Google Currents or an RSS feed when you wake up in the AM and check your phone.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Breh, I used to work in a studio in NY and never lost signal so miss me with the building shyt. And 32gb's is plenty to get you through that hour (tops) train ride.
I work in construction throughout the city. Service is horrible in a lot of places. Buildings with good service use boosters.