Nexus 5 will start at just $299 despite monster specs (Rumor)

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna skip this. As I've said again, the US is not connected enough that I can leave half my music collection in the cloud and have "some" on my device.

Give me a 64GB option or something with an SD card slot.
I thought the same way. You'd be surprised. Ive been using Google Music 98% of the time unless I downloaded an album. I'm using tmobile so it depends on your coverage. Mine is great.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
this is huge if true:lupe: hopefully they'll keep them in stock because the nexus 4 was always sold out when i took a peek at it.

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
Gonna skip this. As I've said again, the US is not connected enough that I can leave half my music collection in the cloud and have "some" on my device.

Give me a 64GB option or something with an SD card slot.
Not connected enough, the fukk you live in Pennsylvania? When the last time you went somewhere and lost signal on any network. And not like you can listen to more that 32GB in a day anyway

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Not connected enough, the fukk you live in Pennsylvania? When the last time you went somewhere and lost signal on any network. And not like you can listen to more that 32GB in a day anyway
exactly these dudes kill me with that shyt. plus google music, google drive and google+ back up exist

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
NYC?

In office buildings? In train stations? Some of ya'll kill me I swear...

Listening to the 32GB in one day is not the point WTF?

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
NYC?

No
full
, but if you know you gonna be w/o signal, you can plan ahead the night before or that AM & stick the album w/ Google Play. That way you're good. Either way GS4>>>>N5 Fact.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang šŸ¦…
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
So can you only buy this unlocked for $299 or will AT&T offer this with a contract extension for cheaper? I got unlimited data with At&T since I was grandfathered in so i dont plan on leavin them and would rather just pay less for the phone if possible

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
NYC?

Breh, I used to work in a studio in NY and never lost signal so miss me with the building shyt. And 32gb's is plenty to get you through that hour (tops) train ride.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
So can you only buy this unlocked for $299 or will AT&T offer this with a contract extension for cheaper? I got unlimited data with At&T since I was grandfathered in so i dont plan on leavin them and would rather just pay less for the phone if possible
The only carrier who carried the nexus 4 was T-mo. Just buy it from the play store

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm thinking if I buy this I can use it on a month to month on verizon or AT&T