winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Personally I haven't enjoyed a tomb raider on any console

PC >>>>>>>

This game feels limited on console compared to what I used to do on PC damn near more than 10 years ago and people were raving about the graphics... Shyt wasn't great. In short I won't miss it. Last gen only played cuz it was free
I own Tomb Raider on the PC and beat Tomb Raider Definitive Edition on the PS4 before trading it in. I experienced no issues in playing it on the console. In fact if Lara didn't have a different design I would have been hard pressed to tell the difference. At the time I was just bored and wanted something to play on the PS4 so I bought it.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
28pgs eh.. na, nikkaz ain't furious bout this here.
Timed Exclusive you say? Well, while you guys said that same shyt when Titanfall ended up staying where it belongs :win:

The truth is if PS4 gets it late, it is still a huge L for sony.
The game that makes Uncharted look like some shyt, not heading to PS4 til after Uncharted 4 lands
Then PS4 gamers will be like "We don't need Laura"

I'll be over here just winning and grinning :mj:
:mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Time exclusives are lame!" Throwing money around is so whack!

*plays final fantasy 7 remake a year ahead of time*

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
"Time exclusives are lame!" Throwing money around is so whack!

*plays final fantasy 7 remake a year ahead of time*

Tomb raider was still on shaky ground as a series when they decided to lock into a timed exclusive deal with a console that was getting outsold 2:1

It was the same mistake capcom made with resident evil 4 on gamecube, shyt flopped until it was ported to ps2.

They couldn't have foreseen how this generation would go down, but in hindsight that wasn't the move.

By the time it released on ps4 nobody cared, the third game came out and again nobody cared.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah it had nothing to due with all that stuff.

Playstation stan's wrote essays on how they hate microsoft for this and it was bad for gaming, there were even people boycotting the series.

Funny how things change

• Dap
Reactions: PS4