Next Tomb Raider TIMED EXCLUSIVE to Xbox One

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But would you really buy 400/500 dollar console for just one game...?
When I was a kid I would
Cladyclad, not sure where you get your video game business facts from, but whoever been feeding you your info needs to be shot :manny:

The Xbox platform as a whole is the leader in games bought and sold. Not 5th place, 1st place

And has been that for the better part of the last decade.
With the PS4 having a good 3mil more next gen systems sold, the game sales are still comparable
And since the XB1 has way more "FUN" looking games coming this year and next. Xbox games will continue to sell just fine, which = profits for developers.

The future with the power of XBL (cloud) plus the new tools for devs (DX12, Tiled Resources) the future looks pretty damn bright for xbox. So maybe you should stop the hating and get on board :ez:
:mjlol:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Cladyclad, not sure where you get your video game business facts from, but whoever been feeding you your info needs to be shot :manny:

The Xbox platform as a whole is the leader in games bought and sold. Not 5th place, 1st place
And has been that for the better part of the last decade.
With the PS4 having a good 3mil more next gen systems sold, the game sales are still comparable
And since the XB1 has way more "FUN" looking games coming this year and next. Xbox games will continue to sell just fine, which = profits for developers.

The future with the power of XBL (cloud) plus the new tools for devs (DX12, Tiled Resources) the future looks pretty damn bright for xbox. So maybe you should stop the hating and get on board :ez:
If Rise of Tomb... Is on 360 that's understandable. But if it's only on Xbox 1 dats just dumb af.

1. PC
2. PS3
3. Xbox 360
4. PS4

5th. Wi-U

6. Atari 26000

7th place Xbox1:troll:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reality is that Tomb Raider is a Microsoft Exclusive until its not. Just like Titanfall, Dead Rising 3, and Ryse. So far of the announced games Microsoft is killing Sony. They are Killing them on the features... But Sony is winning on the Graphics and PR. It should be interesting when Uncharted comes through if it makes it in 2015... But Maaaaaan wondering if it does. I have a feeling that the fact that we haven't seen any real gameplay of the order makes me think that may not be great. If this is the case its going to be interesting.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
The reality is that Tomb Raider is a Microsoft Exclusive until its not. Just like Titanfall, Dead Rising 3, and Ryse. So far of the announced games Microsoft is killing Sony. They are Killing them on the features... But Sony is winning on the Graphics and PR. It should be interesting when Uncharted comes through if it makes it in 2015... But Maaaaaan wondering if it does. I have a feeling that the fact that we haven't seen any real gameplay of the order makes me think that may not be great. If this is the case its going to be interesting.
I must have my Sony fan boy goggles on because I just don't not see how people stay saying X1 has better games. The Show & LOU are getting plenty burn by so many people. What games are X1 players playing? TF a game that came out 6 months ago(a game that has a stagnant community). What am I missing? I don't see no bot talking about playing anything new that's not multi plat :wtf:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love last of us. no doubt its better but the story didn't change did it? The Show is great but its baseball. Titan Fall is the best selling exclusive and there are like half the console sold. Of those sold all don't even have online to play it on. So yeah... Exclusives on xbox > Sony... Collectively though.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I must have my Sony fan boy goggles on because I just don't not see how people stay saying X1 has better games. The Show & LOU are getting plenty burn by so many people. What games are X1 players playing? TF a game that came out 6 months ago(a game that has a stagnant community). What am I missing? I don't see no bot talking about playing anything new that's not multi plat :wtf:

Titanfall does not have a stagnant community. That's your Sony fanboy goggles telling you that. TLOU is great but its also a year old PS3 games. If you look at reviews or impressions from these shows. X1AAA exclusives have been regarded as better and more numerous than PS4 at this point.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Looking back on it this was a dumb deal. Microsoft paid for something that was to Square Enix's benefit. I'd imagine they don't want the next Tomb Raider going head up with Uncharted on the same platform at the same release window so they got Microsoft to pay them money to delay Tomb Raider on PS4 something that works out better for them.

shyt is like you paying a chick money to let you eat her twat and that's it. She's probably thinking shyt I'd let you do that for free but if you gonna pay me I'll take the money too.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
When I was a kid I would

:mjlol:
How is that funny :wtf:

Let me show you something "funny"

While you laugh at the Xbox platform selling the most software, you have a straight face when you say the PS3 sold more systems than the XB360 (cuz this shyt is so important to you while you starve)
But the PS3 grouped up PS2 sales aka the PS-PLATFORM is what sony transformed the total number of PS3's sold

Its hilariously retarded, but you bought it and taught it :snoop:

You teach it and Preach it :ufdup:

Its a blatant lie, but you give it a by :manny:

Its not a lie that the xbox platform sells the most software, so wipe that ghat damn smile off your fukkin face :birdman:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How is that funny :wtf:

Let me show you something "funny"

While you laugh at the Xbox platform selling the most software, you have a straight face when you say the PS3 sold more systems than the XB360 (cuz this shyt is so important to you while you starve)
But the PS3 grouped up PS2 sales aka the PS-PLATFORM is what sony transformed the total number of PS3's sold

Its hilariously retarded, but you bought it and taught it :snoop:

You teach it and Preach it :ufdup:

Its a blatant lie, but you give it a by :manny:

Its not a lie that the xbox platform sells the most software, so wipe that ghat damn smile off your fukkin face :birdman:

I see what you're doing here but ill let you cook :wow:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
If Rise of Tomb... Is on 360 that's understandable. But if it's only on Xbox 1 dats just dumb af.

so it would be dumb if the game is next-gen only? isn't that one of things you nikkas been complaining about...old-gen holding back next-gen? make up your fan boy minds