Next Man Up: Dallas Cowboys War Room Draft Thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Dallas may be on to something with this draft.. stop looking at names.. you got a dude who was the best defensive player on his team in Hitchins.. these Stanford players are smart and were recruited by Harbaugh. Im not mad at all.

If yall go look at how all the big name draftees from last year performed, you'd just stfu and wait to see how our guys perform..

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dallas may be on to something with this draft.. stop looking at names.. you got a dude who was the best defensive player on his team in Hitchins.. these Stanford players are smart and were recruited by Harbaugh. Im not mad at all.

If yall go look at how all the big name draftees from last year performed, you'd just stfu and wait to see how our guys perform..

how long you been a fan breh?

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs did yall see charles davis explanation?

damn i almost teared up... reality stinks for sure :to:

Reign X

Pro
Daps
I'm tryna justify not going the Telvin Smith route but nothing allows me to. I honestly never head of Hitchens until he was drafted. This niggga ain't Will Smith. :smh:
082311-celeb-will-smith-movies-hitch.jpg

Watched this niggga and he really looks slow and dumb. :snoop: I didn't even bother going to youtube because I don't even think he has a highlight video.

Street has potential and it wouldn't have been a bad pick if we would have gotten a better LB/Defensive player before drafter him.

I think Hitchens ceiling is the practice squad but I hope I'm wrong. Niggga even runs dumb

Funny seeing this post considering who got drafted after.