Next gen will feature multiplat titles running at different frame rates and resolutions, do u care?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Let me know when a game of consequence has a different framerate between PS5 and XSX.

In the meantime explain why Greenburg is trying to act like Corona hurt Halo's graphics but 343 is breaking about how much polish and work went into the demo?:mjlol:

They don't want to talk about this.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:comeon:Don’t do that breh
That's what you guys are doing, bruh :stopitslime: xbot's get treated like second class citizens while Sony privilege goes a long way around this bytch so kindly gtfoh if you are too dense to see that. I could literally give you 100 examples (not going to)
They don't want to talk about this.
We used to talk about everything and we'd break every detail down. Now the majority just wants to not talk about anything. The xbox gamers are not guilty of this tho

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
That's what you guys are doing, bruh :stopitslime: xbot's get treated like second class citizens while Sony privilege goes a long way around this bytch so kindly gtfoh if you are too dense to see that. I could literally give you 100 examples (not going to)

We used to talk about everything and we'd break every detail down. Now the majority just wants to not talk about anything. The xbox gamers are not guilty of this tho
:umad:According to sales you’d more accurately be a third class citizen.
Now relax and don’t equate video game slams to racism again. You got a little more sense than that.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:umad:According to sales you’d more accurately be a third class citizen.
Now relax and don’t equate video game slams to racism again. You got a little more sense than that.
I make the comparison because it's accurate in my case. I am black excellence :hula: I've been Kaepernick'd for taking a knee for xbox. Black people are attacked and their attackers get away with it on camera. Im attacked daily, kids, I'm supposedly homeless, all kinds of shyt talking thread bombardments because I have a different opinion. Rights stripped from not having basic forum features like editing a post :dahell: am told I'm not welcome in this nice white/sony neighborhood. I understand you wouldn't notice the similarities because you don't face what I face online or off. We are not the same.

But as a real negro, righteous black men don't get down like that. So who enables that behavior?
The third eye resides in Nick Cannon's turbin :mjpls:
There's a difference between just jokes and the fukk shyt I'm describing. I didn't even pick my username. They changed my original name so I created this account. Does any of this compute?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I make the comparison because it's accurate in my case. I am black excellence :hula: I've been Kaepernick'd for taking a knee for xbox. Black people are attacked and their attackers get away with it on camera. Im attacked daily, kids, I'm supposedly homeless, all kinds of shyt talking thread bombardments because I have a different opinion. Rights stripped from not having basic forum features like editing a post :dahell: am told I'm not welcome in this nice white/sony neighborhood. I understand you wouldn't notice the similarities because you don't face what I face online or off. We are not the same.

But as a real negro, righteous black men don't get down like that. So who enables that behavior?
The third eye resides in Nick Cannon's turbin :mjpls:
There's a difference between just jokes and the fukk shyt I'm describing. I didn't even pick my username. They changed my original name so I created this account. Does any of this compute?
:umad:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
See you can play around and it's cool, fun. If I do it I'll get done like george floyd. Why are strangers dictating what I post, how i post, what name I post as, limiting the amount of threads I can make, removing edit options?

Why am I dealing with that?

Who thinks they got that much control over a poster? If you violate a rule they ban you. Got no ban, got no warning of a possible ban. What is going on here revy? Don't just post a smiley and run. Tell me what's going on

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
See you can play around and it's cool, fun. If I do it I'll get done like george floyd. Why are strangers dictating what I post, how i post, what name I post as, limiting the amount of threads I can make, removing edit options?

Who thinks they got that much control over a poster? If you violate a rule they ban you. Got no ban, got no warning of a possible ban. What is going on here revy? Don't just post a smiley and run. Tell me what's going on

TheseAlarmingElephantseal-size_restricted.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Any time I’ve tried to have a serious conversation with you you’ve gotten stupid with me. Hence...

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Any time I’ve tried to have a serious conversation with you you’ve gotten stupid with me. Hence...
Listen, kid. The fact you think you'd have the answer and I wouldn't is your privilege. You're a clown for acting like you tried, what are you slow? Did you forget we just had a convo, I dropped facts, you been replying with :umad: ever since. You flip flop on its just jokes and think nikkaz haven't seen that play ran on here for decades?

To re compare to racism white ppl stay claiming it's not happening like you are here. There's a distinct problem with how xbox gamers in general are treated on here. Neogaf was the same way hence the phrase neogaf jrz was coined. A decade ago. Your response is all gamers matter. And the fukk shyt will continue. And then I get 100% of the blame and take 100% of the bullshyt from the likes of you. When I intellectually pound a nikka into the pavement you guys run to the mods. I thought it was just jokes tho :dahell:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Listen, kid. The fact you think you'd have the answer and I wouldn't is your privilege. You're a clown for acting like you tried, what are you slow? Did you forget we just had a convo, I dropped facts, you been replying with :umad: ever since. You flip flop on its just jokes and think nikkaz haven't seen that play ran on here for decades?

To re compare to racism white ppl stay claiming it's not happening like you are here. There's a distinct problem with how xbox gamers in general are treated on here. Neogaf was the same way hence the phrase neogaf jrz was coined. A decade ago. Your response is all gamers matter. And the fukk shyt will continue. And then I get 100% of the blame and take 100% of the bullshyt from the likes of you. When I intellectually pound a nikka into the pavement you guys run to the mods. I thought it was just jokes tho :dahell:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
How quickly you abandon your original talking points to adopt a nonsensical one in a desperate attempt to grab a win somewhere.

You're like a battered wife who continues to defend her abusive husband.