Next gen will feature multiplat titles running at different frame rates and resolutions, do u care?

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
lol the Halo 5 memes are funny but nah 30fps and 60fps a big difference.
If multiplats really come out with different framerates that would be terrible.

Like I said in the thread 120fps on Ori is gonna be crazy.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I’ll get multiplats for which ever platform most of my friends get it on/ which ever console has the better performance by a stretch. If the differences are negligible (like they have been this gen) then I’ll just get whatever else my main friends get it on :yeshrug:
Best thing is, I’ll have the option to get it for which ever platform I see fit without having to convince myself of a barely noticeable difference
Your reply about how you'll play both, why do you feel the need to say that? You say it like if that is a grand accomplishment? We talking a thousand dollars max for both. You sound broke as fukk always trying to point out you can waste money. Act like you been there before. I've been there since I had a nes and a master system :gucci:

And the systems are not equal so the denial is cute :wrist:
stop being reasonable and get back to the jokes

EdpNES9UcAAXtaf
That's what a stan who doesn't play games thinks, this is being reasonable...
lol the Halo 5 memes are funny but nah 30fps and 60fps a big difference.
If multiplats really come out with different framerates that would be terrible.

Like I said in the thread 120fps on Ori is gonna be crazy.
@Rekkapryde thinks avoiding the subject makes the question or the reality disappear which is unreasonable :francis:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Your reply about how you'll play both, why do you feel the need to say that? You say it like if that is a grand accomplishment? We talking a thousand dollars max for both. You sound broke as fukk always trying to point out you can waste money. Act like you been there before. I've been there since I had a nes and a master system :gucci:

@Rekkapryde thinks avoiding the subject makes the question or the reality disappear which is unreasonable :francis:
halo-washed.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Your response reeks of butt hurt.
You asked a question I gave an answer. Nobody said anything about accomplishments or money. Plenty of posters on here have both systems. You made a whole thread about this because you’re only going to buy one console.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Your response reeks of butt hurt.
You asked a question I gave an answer. Nobody said anything about accomplishments or money. Plenty of posters on here have both systems. You made a whole thread about this because you’re only going to buy one console.
You're slow :facepalm: in one breath it's you didn't say then you end your post saying what I won't buy aka money which you also somehow deem is an accomplishment since that's your wording. Here's how your previous post ended...
Kamikaze Revy said:
Best thing is, I’ll have the option to get it for which ever platform I see fit without having to convince myself of a barely noticeable difference
In almost every post you'll write shyt like that and it's weird. Do you really feel a sense of accomplishment because you have a ps4 and xbox? I know you'll say no but your post clearly suggest you do. Which is what a broke ass muhfukka would think. That's why you think you're saying something when you say "I'll get it for whichever platform you see fit" like if that luxury isn't available to everyone else? :dwillhuh:

You did claim you work at daddies office so you likely more like trump, entitled n shyt, quick to measure your own worth by the things your daddy bought you :wow:

:stylin:Xbox Shuffle :stylin:
[/quote]

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Let me know when a game of consequence has a different framerate between PS5 and XSX.

In the meantime explain why Greenburg is trying to act like Corona hurt Halo's graphics but 343 is bragging about how much polish and work went into the demo?:mjlol:

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You're slow :facepalm: in one breath it's you didn't say then you end your post saying what I won't buy aka money which you also somehow deem is an accomplishment since that's your wording. Here's how your previous post ended...
Apparently facts threaten you.
I’m gonna buy all the consoles because that’s what I’ve always done. Buying a video game isn’t an accomplishment. If you wanna y’all accomplishments we can have that discussion in DMs. This is video game jokes.
Facts is, as a person that has different consoles, I don’t have to justify buying a game for a certain console for goofy reasons. You played the “inferior” version of every multiplayer for the majority of this gen because of “brand loyalty”. Now Xbox is supposed to have all these flops and you make a whole thread about how not getting the console with the most power would be stupid. :yeshrug:
You made a whole thread with a question, I gave my answer and explained my reasoning.
You are going to buy one console, and not have the option to buy those same games for any other console. You ain’t qualified to have this discussion Court.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Apparently facts threaten you.
I’m gonna buy all the consoles because that’s what I’ve always done. Buying a video game isn’t an accomplishment. If you wanna y’all accomplishments we can have that discussion in DMs. This is video game jokes.
Facts is, as a person that has different consoles, I don’t have to justify buying a game for a certain console for goofy reasons. You played the “inferior” version of every multiplayer for the majority of this gen because of “brand loyalty”. Now Xbox is supposed to have all these flops and you make a whole thread about how not getting the console with the most power would be stupid. :yeshrug:
You made a whole thread with a question, I gave my answer and explained my reasoning.
You are going to buy one console, and not have the option to buy those same games for any other console. You ain’t qualified to have this discussion Court.
But I been gaming since you was jizz?
You talk about playing your dad's old games, im a trillion times more qualified than you because I didn't live vicariously thru nikkaz, I was there. And because im a family man I've played all types of shyt you'd never play because you wouldn't have time as a sheep (which you are) you are not a leader enough mentally to be on my level. I don't need to dm you about accomplishments because again, that's your play when you got nothing to say. For the record, I live in DC, I legally grow, money isn't an issue.... ever again in life for me. I know this revelation doesn't jive with the narrative you guys created but yeah :francis: if you have any questions regarding my riches?..

DM is for broke nikkaz, hit me on bank wire fellow baller :hhh:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
But I been gaming since you was jizz?
You talk about playing your dad's old games, im a trillion times more qualified than you because I didn't live vicariously thru nikkaz, I was there. And because im a family man I've played all types of shyt you'd never play because you wouldn't have time as a sheep (which you are) you are not a leader enough mentally to be on my level. I don't need to dm you about accomplishments because again, that's your play when you got nothing to say. For the record, I live in DC, I legally grow, money isn't an issue.... ever again in life for me. I know this revelation doesn't jive with the narrative you guys created but yeah :francis: if you have any questions regarding my riches?..

DM is for broke nikkaz, hit me on bank wire fellow baller :hhh:
Only said DM because accomplishment talk is a real life conversation and anything I post as proof would come off as stunting and I’m not about that. I’ll joke about video games but you’re asking about real life. As a man I don’t care to have that convo publicly. It’s not the polite thing to do.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Only said DM because accomplishment talk is a real life conversation and anything I post as proof would come off as stunting and I’m not about that. I’ll joke about video games but you’re asking about real life. As a man I don’t care to have that convo publicly. It’s not the polite thing to do.
I've never asked for it period, you keep eluding to it, I'm like what gives? You don't have to keep saying the jokes angle because I been running the lions den for decades now. Usually the nikkaz who manipulate that angle say it's jokes. I already bolded you being guilty so if you don't wanna have a bank battle then let's keep it gaming. What would you deem the hard setting on halo, I'm asking for a friend :lolbron:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I've never asked for it period, you keep eluding to it, I'm like what gives? You don't have to keep saying the jokes angle because I been running the lions den for decades now. Usually the nikkaz who manipulate that angle say it's jokes. I already bolded you being guilty so if you don't wanna have a bank battle then let's keep it gaming. What would you deem the hard setting on halo, I'm asking for a friend :lolbron:
Breh whatever one difficulty above the default difficulty is. :gucci: I already explained that you doof.