Next gen will feature multiplat titles running at different frame rates and resolutions, do u care?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I remember madden being 30fps on ps3 :smugbiden:

This gen promises to repeat that same energy with multiple third party companies targeting 1440p/30fps for the ps5 and 4k/60 on the XSX.

Are you content with playing the inferior versions of most games just for brand loyalty? I guess if your pockets are tight then stick to what you can afford but for anyone else, will you be ok knowing you're version of games is not on par with the competition's version?

If your reply is hate that tells me this question touches a nerve :banderas:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Tetris...at 4K 60fps

tenor.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Tetris...at 4K 60fps

tenor.gif
You came here to deflect, so that's 1 for "this is a big deal" as it should be. And get it right, a game like that will be 120fps if gameplay isn't awkward being that smooth :win:
If 60 looks like this then I wouldn’t mind sticking with 30:

Q0Pw81F.png
I didn't expect you to touch this topic with a ten foot pole. You ignoring the topic doesn't make ther problem go away. This is reality in 4 months, will you be ok watching the otherside have games like destiny 2 4k/60fps edition while you're stuck playing the ps4 version with minimal graphical upgrades?

Laugh now but when this is the reality, will you remain loyal? I highly doubt that, but I hope you do. I want gamers who think for themselves in my ecosystem, not a follower of teenage crowds...

Last edited:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
I remember madden being 30fps on ps3 :smugbiden:

This gen promises to repeat that same energy with multiple third party companies targeting 1440p/30fps for the ps5 and 4k/60 on the XSX.

Are you content with playing the inferior versions of most games just for brand loyalty? I guess if your pockets are tight then stick to what you can afford but for anyone else, will you be ok knowing you're version of games is not on par with the competition's version?

If your reply is hate that tells me this question touches a nerve :banderas:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I’ll get multiplats for which ever platform most of my friends get it on/ which ever console has the better performance by a stretch. If the differences are negligible (like they have been this gen) then I’ll just get whatever else my main friends get it on :yeshrug:
Best thing is, I’ll have the option to get it for which ever platform I see fit without having to convince myself of a barely noticeable difference

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I’ll get multiplats for which ever platform most of my friends get it on/ which ever console has the better performance by a stretch. If the differences are negligible (like they have been this gen) then I’ll just get whatever else my main friends get it on :yeshrug:
Best thing is, I’ll have the option to get it for which ever platform I see fit without having to convince myself of a barely noticeable difference

stop being reasonable and get back to the jokes

EdpNES9UcAAXtaf