Next-gen versions of RDR2 apparently also cancelled

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
GTA6 full steam ahead.... :birdman: :birdman: :birdman:
Word this shyt should be out in the next 2 years if they dropping everything.

That bitxh probably won't be dropping till 2025
full

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Word this shyt should be out in the next 2 years if they dropping everything.

That bitxh probably won't be dropping till 2025
full

:mjlol: man you know how long rockstar gonna develop this game for 3 years tops... who's to say exactly when they'll be done...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Proof? Why should I believe they working on that and not the next GTAO shyt?

Because the next GTO was the one for ps5...:francis: right now all signs point to GTA6 think about it you hear they are tasking all studios and workers they have on this... all that manpower wouldnt be used solely on the online section, right? :francis:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They have more than enough resources to handle more than one game at a time.
You think these garbage mfs would be going above and beyond considering that not only did they fukk the remasters but they pulled the other versions of those games so you were forced to buy the remasters prior to launch. They've done wrong by their consumer base regularly but these idiots keep defending them and paying them so they have no reason to make right on anything. At this point I'm rooting against these bytch nikkas. Where the fukk is Bully 2?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
maybe I'm tripping, but I remember playing RDR2 on my OLED and thinking this is easily the most beautful game I've ever seen. I havent played it in a couple years, but I couldn't imagine them making it LOOK any better, it would probably only be a fps upgrade, which doesnt really warrant a next-gen upgrade imo (xbox fps boost it via bc options n call it a day)

Yall need to stop complaining about old shyt getting redone and instead pressure these nikkas to make another cotdamn game. RDR3 shouldnt have to wait until the 2030s for a release date

Nah, it looks outdated now compared to PS5 games