Next-gen versions of RDR2 apparently also cancelled

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
maybe I'm tripping, but I remember playing RDR2 on my OLED and thinking this is easily the most beautful game I've ever seen. I havent played it in a couple years, but I couldn't imagine them making it LOOK any better, it would probably only be a fps upgrade, which doesnt really warrant a next-gen upgrade imo (xbox fps boost it via bc options n call it a day)

Yall need to stop complaining about old shyt getting redone and instead pressure these nikkas to make another cotdamn game. RDR3 shouldnt have to wait until the 2030s for a release date

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
maybe I'm tripping, but I remember playing RDR2 on my OLED and thinking this is easily the most beautful game I've ever seen. I havent played it in a couple years, but I couldn't imagine them making it LOOK any better, it would probably only be a fps upgrade, which doesnt really warrant a next-gen upgrade imo (xbox fps boost it via bc options n call it a day)

Yall need to stop complaining about old shyt getting redone and instead pressure these nikkas to make another cotdamn game. RDR3 shouldnt have to wait until the 2030s for a release date
Think people want the remaster for 60fps not necessarily better graphics.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Quick loading and a fast travel anywhere type of QoL improvement would also do wonders for that game
Loading was only an issue on the external hard drive. Try loading on current gen n see the difference. Fast travel was purposely left out of the game, I'm not sure it was from any type of hardware limitation

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Most of us know that Rockstar of today is nothing like Rockstar in the 2000s or even 2010s. That company would come out with several interesting projects at a time. This Rockstar only focuses on ways to extract money out of people from GTA Online. There are glitches that existed for years that Rockstar hasn’t addressed, but if anything that exploits money occurs, a fix will come in days. Its pathetic, and frankly their way of telling the community what they are all about.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure what there is to be upset about. We've all been saying they need to quit fukking around and get GTA 6 out ASAP. shyt like this was gonna need to happen at some point.

And besides, it's not like they'd put it out for free anyway, so we get to skip people getting mad at them for running everyone's pockets for $70 for a rerelease with little to no new content.