Next gen narratives are out of control

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
So then you don't think ray traced 4k60 halo will be pleasing to the eye. We didn't see this archaic point of the campaign. It was just some basic skirmishes. Only thing past the point of no return is your fanboyism. Got a crow sandwich heading your way this fall. On the house...

I was thinking of upgrading my xbox one without upgrading the CPU or GPU. This outta do it...

TheseAlarmingElephantseal-size_restricted.gif

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I mean... DmC was so trash they had to un-reboot the series and trot OG Dante and Nero right back out there for 5. You can try and revisionist history it all you want but even Capcom admitted that shyt was a fail, enough that it fundamentally damaged how they worked with western developers from then on. DmC existing literally damaged gaming as a whole.
To be fair, ninja theory was completely against the idea of changing the look of dante. That was a decision that fell on capcom, they wanted ninja theory to make a devil may cry reboot that looked completely different than the original series.

Capcom wanted that emo goth redesign. It was still a good action game aside from how dante looked. I hated that game back in the day too until I learned about the development of it. I use to blame ninja theory, when it was actually a case of capcom interfering with every decision and not letting the developers work.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
To be fair, ninja theory was completely against the idea of changing the look of dante. That was a decision that fell on capcom, they wanted ninja theory to make a devil may cry reboot that looked completely different than the original series.

Capcom wanted that emo goth redesign. It was still a good action game aside from how dante looked. I hated that game back in the day too until I learned about the development of it. I use to blame ninja theory, when it was actually a case of capcom interfering with every decision and not letting the developers work.
it was a DMC game that ran at 30. It was trash.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Instead of waiting and seeing you're speculating based on specs you don't understand and unfinished games. Why not wait until October/November to see where things lie?

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Half A $

Pro
Daps

Dante's look aside, you know how trash it would've been if Itsuno (guy behind DMC3, 4 and 5) didn't have to help out with the combat? It was so bad he wanted to quit Capcom after DMC came out.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Dante's look aside, you know how trash it would've been if Itsuno (guy behind DMC3, 4 and 5) didn't have to help out with the combat? It was so bad he wanted to quit Capcom after DMC came out.
I'm not say the shyt was a classic.

Ninja theory has made good games before and that was a time when capcom was making a ton of terrible decisions. DmC was a game that went through development hell due to constant interference from capcom, the entire development process was a bunch of conflicting ideas.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Spider-Man Miles Morales will outsell Halo :sas2:
The fact you changed the question from most anticipated to it won't sell more than spiderman is even better than you just outright saying you're right. Because I know that hurt your fanboy soul sohh bad you had to move the goalpost :win:
Halo is trash bruh it’s been trash ever since halo 3
Halo reach is there best halo imo in terms of total game. Halo 5 has the best multiplayer. But you're welcome to your opinion...
I'm not say the shyt was a classic.

Ninja theory has made good games before and that was a time when capcom was making a ton of terrible decisions. DmC was a game that went through development hell due to constant interference from capcom, the entire development process was a bunch of conflicting ideas.
Everyone knows this, the only reason people are hating on Ninja theory is because they went xbox exclusive. See, those same haters acted like heavenly sword was horizon zero dawn before horizon zero dawn. I've watched these same dudes name that game during the console wars of old. So by default I see the butthurtery :manny:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
The fact you changed the question from most anticipated to it won't sell more than spiderman is even better than you just outright saying you're right. Because I know that hurt your fanboy soul sohh bad you had to move the goalpost :win:

Halo reach is there best halo imo in terms of total game. Halo 5 has the best multiplayer. But you're welcome to your opinion...

Everyone knows this, the only reason people are hating on Ninja theory is because they went xbox exclusive. See, those same haters acted like heavenly sword was horizon zero dawn before horizon zero dawn. I've watched these same dudes name that game during the console wars of old. So by default I see the butthurtery :manny:
q5sEcV5.png