Next gen narratives are out of control

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
How did Donald Trump become president? That same energy is present in this video game space. Lots of bullshyt on the internet warps minds. We examine that warped behavior in this thread :tu:

I prefer xbox but can acknowledge that Sony has had the better games lineup this generation. But since I'm not a sheep I was able to enjoy the greatness that was xbox one years 1 and 2. The system itself was an amazing device but because of next gen narratives Sony gamers till this day say how Microsoft shouldn't put any focus on TV. If Sony would have went that route instead of Microsoft the Sony fanboys would be using those features today bragging about it. If you doubt me then explain the ps3's system features that were considered advantages just one gen prior? Y'all wouldn't shut up about saving movies to your hard drives instead of games. No, it was movie collections y'all bragged about. Just the ability. Sony stripped those features for ps4 while xbox goes all in and the rest is fukk boy history.

Moving forward, PSnow was praised at launch, was praised after launch. Was always a horrendous plan but there's threads with mad receipts. The same posters who made post like "this has potential" can be found today talking about how gamepass doesn't :dwillhuh: next gen narratives....

Next month Sony will have an event, and the new narrative is Sony first party games will graphically look better than xbox first party games, mainly because of the SSD. That's the narrative. So faster storage can somehow overcome a weaker CPU and GPU that is capable of real time ray tracing. And a launch gen title that is supposedly a last gen title that was shifted to next gen is the bar that'll be used as opposed to this...

Next gen narratives :francis: I can't tell you which system will have the best overall titles but I know only one will be most powerful and only one will have gamepass, the other system hasn't shown any new iP that is generating any kind of buzz. Not even in a narrative :banderas:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
065.gif

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Name the game more anticipated this fall than halo, I'll wait :popcorn:

Halo 5, story was just ok but the gameplay was top notch. Graphically it didn't feel like halo, this game even in this short demo appears to recapture that OG halo feel and I can't wait to play the campaign. That should be the narrative but you'll post memes instead. When the ps5 launches instead of playing games like halo I guess you can play the unreal engine 5 demo on the YouTube app :francis:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Name the game more anticipated this fall than halo, I'll wait :popcorn:

Halo 5, story was just ok but the gameplay was top notch. Graphically it didn't feel like halo, this game even in this short demo appears to recapture that OG halo feel and I can't wait to play the campaign. That should be the narrative but you'll post memes instead. When the ps5 launches instead of playing games like halo I guess you can play the unreal engine 5 demo on the YouTube app :francis:

TheseAlarmingElephantseal-size_restricted.gif

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Didn’t read. Xbox one is one of the worst consoles ever made and the poor sales confirm it. You can juelz as much as you want but can’t deny facts

main one talking all that 12 teraflop shyt.... :scust:

shyt is embarassing. This the kinda shyt you see in maybe an indie title, not your flagship franchise. :francis:

halo-washed.gif

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
How did Donald Trump become president? That same energy is present in this video game space. Lots of bullshyt on the internet warps minds. We examine that warped behavior in this thread :tu:

I prefer xbox but can acknowledge that Sony has had the better games lineup this generation. But since I'm not a sheep I was able to enjoy the greatness that was xbox one years 1 and 2. The system itself was an amazing device but because of next gen narratives Sony gamers till this day say how Microsoft shouldn't put any focus on TV. If Sony would have went that route instead of Microsoft the Sony fanboys would be using those features today bragging about it. If you doubt me then explain the ps3's system features that were considered advantages just one gen prior? Y'all wouldn't shut up about saving movies to your hard drives instead of games. No, it was movie collections y'all bragged about. Just the ability. Sony stripped those features for ps4 while xbox goes all in and the rest is fukk boy history.

Moving forward, PSnow was praised at launch, was praised after launch. Was always a horrendous plan but there's threads with mad receipts. The same posters who made post like "this has potential" can be found today talking about how gamepass doesn't :dwillhuh: next gen narratives....

Next month Sony will have an event, and the new narrative is Sony first party games will graphically look better than xbox first party games, mainly because of the SSD. That's the narrative. So faster storage can somehow overcome a weaker CPU and GPU that is capable of real time ray tracing. And a launch gen title that is supposedly a last gen title that was shifted to next gen is the bar that'll be used as opposed to this...

Next gen narratives :francis: I can't tell you which system will have the best overall titles but I know only one will be most powerful and only one will have gamepass, the other system hasn't shown any new iP that is generating any kind of buzz. Not even in a narrative :banderas:

1E9xHDY.png

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Ladies :whoa:
No reason to be upset :umad:
I'll ask you the same question, name the ps4/5 game that is more anticipated than halo this fall? You don't have to agree, just enlighten me on what that title is gentleman :youngsabo:
Didn’t read. Xbox one is one of the worst consoles ever made and the poor sales confirm it. You can juelz as much as you want but can’t deny facts
I know if you didn't read then you can't deny what I said. Can't even speak on it. You just know it's potent so you had to say something right?
Next gen narratives :wow:
main one talking all that 12 teraflop shyt.... :scust:

shyt is embarassing. This the kinda shyt you see in maybe an indie title, not your flagship franchise. :francis:

halo-washed.gif
Halo was never a game hailed for its graphics. The cut scenes were top notch, uncharted got the same praise for its cut scenes. You thinking halo graphically was supposed to set standards is Sony fanboy next gen narratives :wow:

And who said anything about teraflops? Let me put what you just said into perspective here.

Instead of teraflops let's say inches. And xbox claiming they got 12 inches of dikk for its games. You randomly shouting out "y'all the ones talking that 12in shyt :scust:" means you thinking about it. Get off our bigger stronger 12 teradikks, you're insecure posting like you got teraflop envy.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ladies :whoa:

No reason to be upset :umad:

I'll ask you the same question, name the ps4/5 game that is more anticipated than halo this fall? You don't have to agree, just enlighten me on what that title is gentleman :youngsabo:

I know if you didn't read then you can't deny what I said. Can't even speak on it. You just know it's potent so you had to say something right?
Next gen narratives :wow:

Halo was never a game hailed for its graphics. The cut scenes were top notch, uncharted got the same praise for its cut scenes. You thinking halo graphically was supposed to set standards is Sony fanboy next gen narratives :wow:

And who said anything about teraflops? Let me put what you just said into perspective here.

Instead of teraflops let's say inches. And xbox claiming they got 12 inches of dikk for its games. You randomly shouting out "y'all the ones talking that 12in shyt :scust:" means you thinking about it. Get off our bigger stronger 12 teradikks, you're insecure posting like you got teraflop envy.

TheseAlarmingElephantseal-size_restricted.gif

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I'll ask you the same question, name the ps4/5 game that is more anticipated than halo this fall?
Highly Anticipated, yet look at the state of the game just four months from launch....

It’s sad, breh.

MS keep doing y’all wrong.

Just wake up and come to the side where gamers are respected and rewarded.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
When you post ether, they will flock and jock cuz of our 12in teraflops :dame:
Highly Anticipated, yet look at the state of the game just four months from launch....

It’s sad, breh.

MS keep doing y’all wrong.

Just wake up and come to the side where gamers are respected and rewarded.
And what's wrong with the state that it's in? You saw a five minute clip from an early build that wasn't using any of the next gen features that it will use once it's completed? And did you say gamers are respected and rewarded on Sony? That's odd because that's the exact reason why I beef with Sony. They don't respect you, they don't take responsibility for their fukk ups either. Meanwhile gamepass literally rewards you for playing. Im talking $$$ but hey, you convinced yourself it's the other way around which is another NEXT GEN NARRATIVE :wow:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
And what's wrong with the state that it's in? You saw a five minute clip from an early build that wasn't using any of the next gen features that it will use once it's completed?
shytty ass graphics!!!
:what:
and lol @ “early build” this shyt is only 4 months away from launch. They should be putting on finishing touches and conducting final testing at this point..,