News: GTA 6 will feature a female protagonist

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
GTA having a female protag, a LGBTQIA+ protag, and eventually having a setting not based in the USA feels like an inevitability.

If all 3 things don't happen in 6 then it'll happen by 7.

GTA will not have a gay character :mjlol:

They would flop if they did that. I could see them having some bisexual character tho

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
For those who are still excited for a new GTA:

I guess there’s no where really left for them go to as far as protagonist. Prepare yourselves for the hot takes of neckbeards being angry about feminism/sjw/forced diversity and sjw being mad about misrepresenting women and how their only appeal is for the male gaze or some shyt

I honestly feel like GTA should just be a game with character creation at this point.

:gucci: Aint even the first game with a female protag, GTA 1 had it back on the Playstation & Gameboy Color in 1997...

Divine-GTA1.png
Mikki-GTA1.png
Katie-GTA1.png

Or are we finna just forget that Divine, Mikki, and Katie existed? :what:

Protagonists in GTA (1997 game)

Swear none of ya youngbloods aint ever played anything before GTA 3 :francis:

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Did you play as the gay dude?
you said character not protag. and you pretty much are protecting the gay dude from behind:dame:

Trevor was bi. dude almost fukked that one crane worker in the ass. He insinuated he wanted man butt damn near every scene. wouldnt be any different with a swole ass sassy savage. :dame:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
lol the west also still out here begging for Link to become a girl. It's whatever at this point.

Don't play GTA but here's hoping she's not a girl just because, which considering it's a great developer team like Rockstar, that won't be the case.