News anchor accidentally calls Drake a _______

Daps

as much as i side with kendrick in this beef with drake, under no circumstances would i ever consider him the greatest rapper of the current era. there are a number of artists whose music i would rather bump. and they may not match his technical skill, but their music is, to MY ears, far superior. just to name a few:

ransom
benny
conway
smoke dza
willie da kid
curren$y

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
as much as i side with kendrick in this beef with drake, under no circumstances would i ever consider him the greatest rapper of the current era. there are a number of artists whose music i would rather bump. and they may not match his technical skill, but their music is, to MY ears, far superior. just to name a few:

ransom
benny
conway
smoke dza
willie da kid
curren$y
Respect.

I understand that 100.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay, for argument's sake, what other rap great has been sporadic in dropping music as KDot? Jay, Em, Nas all in their primes were constantly dropping music. Dot is the Kawhi of rap
and he has a discography with far less holes in it because he didn't release an album every 1-2 years just to do it.

and honestly between 2011 and 2017, he released 5 albums, that's not that bad. it's really only post damn that he took time off.

jay-z's debut was 1996 and then he "retired" after the black album in 2003.
eminem took time off after the encore and his fame really only started around 1998.

it's really not that different.

here's what I posted in another thread about this video specifically about drake vs kendrick and ak's goofy ass tears:

and to answer the fat fakkits question

classic music takes time
albums with concepts take time to develop
writing shyt yourself takes time

drake doesn't make classics
drake doesn't develop any concepts he just bites whatever style hot that minute
drake doesn't write shyt himself

Last edited: