New Yorkers try to kill man who murdered black woman and stuffed her body in sleeping bag

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I went down a true crime YouTube rabbit hole recently and it makes you realize how sick human beings are and how little they value another life.

I just saw a video of a Jewish child adopted by a single man who called into a black podcast to expose that he was being sexually abused by his adoptive father.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I went down a true crime YouTube rabbit hole recently and it makes you realize how sick human beings are and how little they value another life.

I just saw a video of a Jewish child adopted by a single man who called into a black podcast to expose that he was being sexually abused by his adoptive father.
I worked in Brooklyn’s juvenile rights division in HS and managed all the paper files from the 1970s to the 90s. All before backed up on computers. The records were as long as two city buses and wider than a football field.

Its been 30 years and Im still not over the horror stories I read

Last edited:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Video came out around my way of a dude who killed a woman and carried her out of the house piggyback right past a cop. On her birthday no less

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
RIP to the young lady. She tried to do the Lord's work and was met with such a terrible end. May the killer get hell on earth and real hell too.

I'd still like to know the status of his disability though. In a wheelchair and wrap up a body seem impossible.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
shyt posting making this a competition.

Cops saved him and you post this dumb shyt

But everything on this bytch made site is a competition :why:

So..you'd rather face an angry mob in NY or Port Au Prince?? :comeon:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They got him on CCTV dragging the same sleeping bag in his wheelchair

Dude is cooked. They also found a gun in his apartment and doing ballistics.

She was staying with him 2 blocks away from her grannies house that she left to be with him. Aparently he was on drugs too

I stand corrected:francis:

She looked decent in those pics,couldnt have expected her to be with him:hubie:

The mother sounded shocked too when she said "he looks like scum!"

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
But everything on this bytch made site is a competition :why:

So..you'd rather face an angry mob in NY or Port Au Prince?? :comeon:
That mob would've killed him if not for the cops.

Port Au Prince police are NOT NYPD.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Family told police she recently started smoking hard and was staying wit dude from time to time. Crazy and sad situation
…so sad. Yea I was wondering why she was associating with him.

Makes me sad her family was in her life but she still wound up associating with trash like that. Stay away from drugs and away from men/ppl who have no purpose in life. Fukking lowlife took her life.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Did they put him in a wheelchair , or was he in a wheelchair the day he murdered her ?

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
i wonder if Latinos in other cities would be willing to kill the murderer of Black woman.

shyt like this is why I say I our city is different.
That's what outsiders don’t realize about NYC, if someone was well known & liked in the neighborhood, EVERYONE from that hood coming out to get at the murderer, no matter what nationality, sex or religious background you from.