New Yorkers try to kill man who murdered black woman and stuffed her body in sleeping bag

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This story has been huge across the city today but in my opinion there’s more to this story. I truly believe there was someone else involved that the NYPD hasn’t found yet. Wheelchair man didn’t do this solo

Got a feeling he didnt do it at all. If the cops really considered him a suspect,im pretty sure they wouldve sent more cops to apprehend a man who supposedly shot someone in the face. I see more EMTs than cops. Ive moved stank trash bags living inside an apartment complex where people leave shyt laying around sometimes. Dumb move in hindsight:francis:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Got a feeling he didnt do it at all. If the cops really considered him a suspect,im pretty sure they wouldve sent more cops to apprehend a man who supposedly shot someone in the face. I see more EMTs than cops. Ive moved stank trash bags living inside an apartment complex where people leave shyt laying around sometimes. Dumb move in hindsight:francis:
He knew her! You don’t live here, so you haven’t watched the news to see the interviews. He fukking knew her and was with her at times. She may have been living with dude.

"For sure, for sure, definitely ... He was always with her, so it definitely got to be him," Tommy Meña said.

You’re going to still believe what you wrote because that’s what stupid people on social media typically do, right?

Last edited:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This story has been huge across the city today but in my opinion there’s more to this story. I truly believe there was someone else involved that the NYPD hasn’t found yet. Wheelchair man didn’t do this solo
Did the crowd put him in that chair?

NYC Rebel

Daps

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
He always used one. Probably in and out of it.

This video…..smh
So so so so sad!!!!

Ugh

That’s why I say the things I do on here…ppl don’t take it seriously, but when you have a daughter you still have to worry about her as she gets older. Men young and old will target you whether you’re 10, 20 or 30.

55 year old man shot her? How much you wanna bet she wouldn’t give him what he wanted Smdh

He needs to burn

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They got him on CCTV dragging the same sleeping bag in his wheelchair

Dude is cooked. They also found a gun in his apartment and doing ballistics.

She was staying with him 2 blocks away from her grannies house that she left to be with him. Aparently he was on drugs too

NYC Rebel

Daps
They got him on CCTV dragging the same sleeping bag in his wheelchair

Dude is cooked. They also found a gun in his apartment and doing ballistics.

She was staying with him 2 blocks away from her grannies house that she left to be with him. Aparently he was on drugs too
Damn.

On another note, we need ban these contrarian posters bro. They just post to go against the grain.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
The people need shyt like this rn. Everythings going bad and never noone get caught. So you see how desperate theyve been lately. Cops wont police no more. Its gonna be up to all us to weeed POS like this out. It keeps the rest of them in check. People are scared to goto nyc rn that ive talked to. Idk why. But i can see it myself.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Assuming the Man is crippled and cant walk how does he wrap a heavy ass body in trash bags then rolls her in a sleeping bag and drags or carries via wheel chair to the trash?

His disability is probably a sham. But if he is indeed crippled seems like it would be difficult to do all those things without help. But it also makes sense a crippled man that just murdered someone would leave the body near his place of residence since he cant travel very far.

Coli retard detectives have all the answers without knowing a single fact of the case truly the Sherlock Holmes of the internet community