New York girl gets exposed for doing Ghetto Gaggers for less than $2000

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikkas in here are actually sad and heartbroken for bytches who don’t give two fukks about you or themselves. :mjtf:

There are certain elements of society that don’t need our pity and I see dudes in here still try to have sympathy for bytches that don’t deserve any :dahell:
Exactly. fukk her.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I can real entire books on the lack of dignity in the modern black psyche. The Crack era really exposed the worst of us and abandoned the community element of us. After aspiring to get expensive European shyt over African Medallions and Public Enemy's albums, we were grass.
Which books ?

Daps
Adult entertainers do not make a lot of money. I took dance classes in college in the late nineties and I was amazed at how many girls tried to rope me into stripping or doing cam work. Everyone lies about what they make, I doubt this young idiot even got $1,000 for this. I don’t knock women who do sex work but it’s not some high paying, fun career like they make it out to be. The nonchalance/bravado they show when they get exposed it stupid.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Adult entertainers do not make a lot of money. I took dance classes in college in the late nineties and I was amazed at how many girls tried to rope me into stripping or doing cam work. Everyone lies about what they make, I doubt this young idiot even got $1,000 for this. I don’t knock women who do sex work but it’s not some high paying, fun career like they make it out to be. The nonchalance/bravado they show when they get exposed it stupid.

she lucky if she made 500

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Why do you think that the modern woman turns to sex work for? :jbhmm: a lot of these broads come up in decent households that aren't broke.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Okay, western union me $2000 then.:unimpressed::mjtf:

Someone that makes 300k a year, 2k is literally two easy days of work for you.

Either you a cheap b*stard, or someone that will sell their soul to Lucifer for the right price. You edging on entertaining the thought of doing battyman tings for cash :dame:

Daps
Why do you think that the modern woman turns to sex work for? :jbhmm: a lot of these broads come up in decent households that aren't broke.
Money, I know a few girls who do it to make under the table income. I used to think some did it as a kink but it’s always to make extra money. I am fortunate enough to not know any women who have to do it as their main source of income. When I’ve met women like that they’re usually a hot mess or really mean.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Money, I know a few girls who do it to make under the table income. I used to think some did it as a kink but it’s always to make extra money. I am fortunate enough to not know any women who have to do it as their main source of income. When I’ve met women like that they’re usually a hot mess or really mean.

So you think that the strip club culture being promoted mainstream is demoralizing black women? And materialism being at an all time high?