New York girl gets exposed for doing Ghetto Gaggers for less than $2000

Budda

Superstar
Daps
A lot of people already hate me for this, but Gucci Mane was the main one that pushed the "getting the bag is the most important thing, even more than your dignity" mentality in modern black culture. Other public media figures are responsible, but Gucci Mane and Cardi B are the main ones pushing it.

Jigga was doing that long before Gucci was a thing.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Break your grandma’s heart for 2k

Be humiliated on the internet for chump change and think you’re doing something big for 2k

Live on the internet in shame for all of eternity for 2k

Dumb bytch :scust:
That money is already gone. Them dudes make residual income on that crap.

Dumb bytch is a bit of an oxymoron because bytches are dumb.

And glade grandma has a strong heart, had she been weak she could have died.

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Grandma showing exactly why the granddaughter turned that way.

This. This right here. And folks dont even know it.

Im a huge proponent of mental health, especially in the black community. I know a lot of us wanna salute grandma for publicly "going in" on her on her own social media, but its this sort of demeaning, neglectful, higher than though parenting that leads so much of our traumatized hurt youth to fast lives of drugs, sex, crime and alcohol.

I can guarantee old girl grew up in a strict oppressive household with these type of parents that thought controlling and demeaning their children all day with some superior attitude would turn their kids into saints instead of emotionally crippled, emptionally dependant, low self esteem having troubled adults.

Grandma should remember all the dumb shyt she did as a young woman before the internet was invented and be there to support her granddaughter who is clearly in a troubled situation in life, inside and out, and always has been. She doesnt need to be disowned just for participating in an adult film at a low point in her life she needs to be emotionally supported by her family at the very least.

But its this sort of cruelty we take pride in in our communities and think we doing something right.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
my exact sentiments, I don't see how you got warned for this...

And I'm still getting negged. I don't even think they know why they doing it either. Lol

There's similar comments like mine..
It's all good tho, brother

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Glad documented evidence of this exists in This age.

So someone can use it in this day and age.
to show the ill effects of selling your virtue.

Art Barr
Astounding interview with leading swirler aka Top Mammy.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This. This right here. And folks dont even know it.

Im a huge proponent of mental health, especially in the black community. I know a lot of us wanna salute grandma for publicly "going in" on her on her own social media, but its this sort of demeaning, neglectful, higher than though parenting that leads so much of our traumatized hurt youth to fast lives of drugs, sex, crime and alcohol.

I can guarantee old girl grew up in a strict oppressive household with these type of parents that thought controlling and demeaning their children all day with some superior attitude would turn their kids into saints instead of emotionally crippled, emptionally dependant, low self esteem having troubled adults.

Grandma should remember all the dumb shyt she did as a young woman before the internet was invented and be there to support her granddaughter who is clearly in a troubled situation in life, inside and out, and always has been. She doesnt need to be disowned just for participating in an adult film at a low point in her life she needs to be emotionally supported by her family at the very least.

But its this sort of cruelty we take pride in in our communities and think we doing something right.

can’t rep you but damn this was an insightful ass post that represents an ugly ass truth in many instances

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Chicks are low key waaaaaay freakier than most Men They're down to do a lot of shyt with the right guy. Don't be judgemental and see what you're girl would be down to do you'd be surprised.

Think about how chicks are so quick to take pictures naked and turn on the camera while getting smashed.
Like I said earlier it’s something way deeper here. Most dudes ain’t ready for the real expression of female sexual nature. shyt is pretty dark. nikkas will never know what their girl was into.

So I watch the video out of curiosity and yeah. It’s bad as I thought.