Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
do these even last? i was looking at some but in order for it to work it needs to be close to my natural texture and the companies that sell those are charging $200 for 7 pieces and claim you need 14 for a full head look. one company claimed the hair last 6mo-1year. i can't see myself spending nearly $400 for something that may last just 6months. that just sounds like a lot of money.

do you have any reputable aliexpress vendors that i can look into?

Yeah they do as long you take care of them. I find that when it's sew in it doesn't last as long, the hair is more prone to matting and tangling. When it's on a u-part or when it's clip-ins, I am able to take better care of it. I heard YouTuber state the same when it comes to Kinky-Curly extensions. It's not meant to last long as a sew in.

I had this back in 2015 and liked it as a u-part or you can make your own clip-ins

Online Shop Mongolian Kinky Curly Hair Weave Bundles 4 Pcs Afro Kinky Curly Hair Ever Beauty Curly Weave Human Hair Kinky Curly Virgin Hair | Aliexpress Mobile

Check out the reviews, the girls showed pics of how they rocked it

Check out her channel for blending your hair with these extensions

Daps
Yeah they do as long you take care of them. I find that when it's sew in it doesn't last as long, the hair is more prone to matting and tangling. When it's on a u-part or when it's clip-ins, I am able to take better care of it. I heard YouTuber state the same when it comes to Kinky-Curly extensions. It's not meant to last long as a sew in.

I had this back in 2015 and liked it as a u-part or you can make your own clip-ins

Online Shop Mongolian Kinky Curly Hair Weave Bundles 4 Pcs Afro Kinky Curly Hair Ever Beauty Curly Weave Human Hair Kinky Curly Virgin Hair | Aliexpress Mobile

Check out the reviews, the girls showed pics of how they rocked it

Check out her channel for blending your hair with these extensions

thanks. i barely got 4 weeks out of my brazilian weave (which is like type 3 hair) i did everything i could to take care of it and it got to the point that it was shedding like crazy and actually matted together in 1 section. talk about being pissed. i just took it down a few days ago but i will think about getting these. i just don't want to spend more money and be disappointed :mjcry: