New Year, New Opportunities....Who wants to make some REAL money? Come inside.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:ehh:
b4ga40.png

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Each coin is $5 but

Sorry bro read the FAQs
BitconnectX

It says US RESIDENTS AND CITIZENS are not allowed to participate in this ico. :francis:
Where do you see that?

Edit: NVM I just had to refresh.

Hmmmmm

Well, y’all can still get in on Bitconnect, or buy through a proxy.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
@Pink_Freud you good breh :mjgrin:

You haven't replied back.. where is the info?

They had us wait a week for nothing? The website is down as well.

Edit:

Just seen your edit. Cool this was a huge opportunity though. On to the next.

Last edited:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
looks like there is some more info on this now.

https://bitconnectx.co/

What is BitConnect X?
BitConnect X(BCCX) is an open source, blockchain based, decentralized cryptocurrency that enables instant payments to anyone with minimum transaction fees. BitConnect X also allows you to earn interest for helping maintain security on the network by holding BCCX in a Qt Desktop wallet that is attached to the network and allowing transactions to flow through it.

The BitConnect X website will include an exchange of multiple cryptocurrencies and utilize BitConnect X on merchant sites providing instant payments with fast confirmation times, regularly less than 2 minute.

WHY A NEW CRYPTOCURRENCYICO AND EXCHANGE?
Bitconnect X was developed to meet the requirements of merchants and payment processors.

Bitconnect X will be the foundation for a cryptocurrency exchange offering rapid transactions.

The Bitconnect X exchange will allow cryptocurrency enthusiasts a trading experience with the lowest transaction fees ever

I might still put a little in there maybe $150. but still not really sure what to think right now.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
looks like there is some more info on this now.

https://bitconnectx.co/

What is BitConnect X?
BitConnect X(BCCX) is an open source, blockchain based, decentralized cryptocurrency that enables instant payments to anyone with minimum transaction fees. BitConnect X also allows you to earn interest for helping maintain security on the network by holding BCCX in a Qt Desktop wallet that is attached to the network and allowing transactions to flow through it.

The BitConnect X website will include an exchange of multiple cryptocurrencies and utilize BitConnect X on merchant sites providing instant payments with fast confirmation times, regularly less than 2 minute.

WHY A NEW CRYPTOCURRENCYICO AND EXCHANGE?
Bitconnect X was developed to meet the requirements of merchants and payment processors.

Bitconnect X will be the foundation for a cryptocurrency exchange offering rapid transactions.

The Bitconnect X exchange will allow cryptocurrency enthusiasts a trading experience with the lowest transaction fees ever

I might still put a little in there maybe $150. but still not really sure what to think right now.

:mjlol: Coin changed from $5 to $50..... :stopitslime: hell naw....I"m out.

I'll stay with collecting my interest in BCC though, but I ain't fukkin with this ICO....on to the next one.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
What a disappointment that bitconnectx ICO is
:mjlol:
$50 per coin and still sold out in 9 mins for the day

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What a disappointment that bitconnectx ICO is
:mjlol:
$50 per coin and still sold out in 9 mins for the day
Yea the jump from $5 to $50 was crazy enough, but the fact that it sold out is crazy.

I’m off that shyt, but it does give me more hope for Bitconnect, and it’s future success.
Also, now it looks like I can use lite coin for my transfers instead of bitcoin, which is much better (cheaper and faster)
So I’ll take that, and stay with just collecting my daily interest.