New Year, New Opportunities....Who wants to make some REAL money? Come inside.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
We'll have to wait until January 10th.
But if it's anything like the OG bitconnect it will make money...no doubt.

https://bitconnect.co/system-news/9...appy-new-year-2018-and-ico-update-bitconnectx

BitConnect wishes happy New Year 2018 and ICO update- BitConnectx

The Bitconnect Team would like to wish all our community members a Happy New Year and thank you for making 2017 an incredible journey for this platform. The tremendous growth we experienced was a clear message of support and trust in community platform.

Many of the milestones we achieved are a direct result of the users and members of the community believing in our mission. We believe the future of cryptocurrency relies on programs like Bitconnect being a resource that can assist beginners as they learn about this technology and its benefits.

Acceptance and awareness of cryptocurrency is at an all-time high thanks to platforms like Bitconnect spreading the message globally, and Bitcoin dominating the news media. People and businesses worldwide are now learning about and using cryptocurrency and its payment systems to conduct transactions just as traditional banks have for decades. Slowly but surely, with your help, we are winning.

Bitconnect was the fastest growing cryptocurrency of the past year and we saw over 1.5 million members join worldwide. That staggering number is still on the rise daily, adding to an already huge network of likeminded individuals. This continued positivity has been a great source of motivation for our team, leading to new ideas, new concepts and new opportunities.

Moving into 2018 we have another addition to the Bitconnect brand. A new coin that will have an ICO starting, tentatively, January 10th. There will be more details coming as the ICO gets activated on January 10th.

ICO website: www.bitconnectx.co

Once again, we wish you all a happy and prosperous new year.

Best Regards,

The Team BitConnect

Breh the site has a coming soon sign. how do i actually buy. do i just have to be quick when it goes live on the 10th?

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
Meh,
I just read that...
They just said that Bitconnect wasn’t registered in Texas to sell securities then complained about all cryptos

I only recently started messin' with it....I only had a small amount invested in the platform tho...I only put a couple hundred in there just to get my feet wet, if more regulations get imposed I'm pulling everything out in the meantime I'm gonna just sit tight & look out for anymore updates.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I only recently started messin' with it....I only had a small amount invested in the platform tho...I only put a couple hundred in there just to get my feet wet, if more regulations get imposed I'm pulling everything out in the meantime I'm gonna just sit tight & look out for anymore updates.
thats pretty much where I'm at.
I don't have all my eggs in this basket as I'm putting money in other cryptos but I'll ride this out as long as I can.

I've made almost $300 in less than a month so I'm happy with that. (I started with $1010)

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Sounds like a ponzi scheme and the 'vesting' period is there to prevent it from collapsing in on itself. You're also pumping up their "BitConnectCash" because they are forcing you to buy it.

Not only that they are getting you to artificially inflate their "BCC" currency by forcing you to buy it.

shyt looks like your classic MLM cult shyt.

:beli:

Last edited:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I started with $1010

An average of 0.9% - 1% compounded daily interest would make your money worth about $40,000,000 - $60,000,000 (yes, million) in 3 years.

How do you expect them to pay that out?

That math alone makes this shyt suspect as all hell

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
An average of 0.9% - 1% compounded daily interest would make your money worth about $40,000,000 - $60,000,000 (yes, million) in 3 years.

Cuz they are making even more that that.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

They are probably borrowing peoples BTC and investing it themselves in BTC or an alt-coin and at the moment they are seeing massive profits that allow them to easily pay out 1% daily interest. If the crypto market tanks they won't be able to afford that high of a rate and I'd assume it'll drop significantly.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They are probably borrowing peoples BTC and investing it themselves in BTC or an alt-coin and at the moment they are seeing massive profits that allow them to easily pay out 1% daily interest. If the crypto market tanks they won't be able to afford that high of a rate and I'd assume it'll drop significantly.
They also have software that buys and sells based on the volatility of bitcoin(and other cryptos)
With changes of 20-50% each day you can make lots

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
1.29% for today :blessed:

Drops down to 0.46% tomorrow.
:manny:

But the day after coming back strong again at 1.29%
:whew:

Then on the 10th we find out about the new bitconnectx ICO.

Y’all need to sign up and be ready in case the new ICO is fire.(free to sign up, no need to invest, just be ready for the ICO on Tuesday).