NEW XBOX ONE USER STARTER PACK (TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO KNOW)

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
My friend there's a BIG difference...:francis::mjlol:

Gamewise PS4's lineup is just better.... :yeshrug: that's not opinion it's fact...

I mean if you wanted to play just the exclusives then fine but was it really worth wasting your money to buy that dirty ass system when both companies got exclusive games and they share most of the same non exclusive one's anyways... I mean from my standpoint there's only 1 or 2 xbox exclusive game worth playing but not buying a system for it...
That's exactly right. 90-95% of the library is the exact same thing. How can you say there's a BIG difference and then admit there's really not?

I own both and can tell you firsthand unless you are really deeply invested in one of the 5 or 6 exclusive franchises remaining, which console you roll with is almost entirely arbitrary. I'm on the Xbox One more only because my friends IRL use it. That's it. Let the dude be happy with his console.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That's exactly right. 90-95% of the library is the exact same thing. How can you say there's a BIG difference and then admit there's really not?

I own both and can tell you firsthand unless you are really deeply invested in one of the 5 or 6 exclusive franchises remaining, which console you roll with is almost entirely arbitrary. I'm on the Xbox One more only because my friends IRL use it. That's it. Let the dude be happy with his console.

there's a big difference with the ps4's exclusives being BETTER than the xbox's... :stopitslime: :manny: that's just IMO...

it's his choice to buy what system he wanted I do not know why you're getting pissy with me friend?? :heh:

At their height when this pissing match started Sony came out the box swinging and it was a clear winner over xbox which decided to fukk over their fans... but hey it's all water under the bridge right?:manny: Should have copped a cheap PS4...

Daps
Both are shytty in their own right.I own both and don't see a big difference in enjoyment/games.

All games this generation are just rehashed games with a different skin anyway.Nothing that blows you away when it comes out like the old days.
THIS WAS EXACTLY WHY I STOPPED BUT THEY GOT ME BACK SMH

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Forza Horizon 3 - my first forza game. blew me away.
Ori and the Blind Forest
Rocket League - fun game, 13 bucks on this website. Rocket League (Xbox One) CD Key, Key - cdkeys.com
Sunset Overdrive - it is on gamepass which is 10 a month.

Since your 360 broke in 2010 you can check out the games you missed out on that are backwards compatible. Bayonetta is free on games with gold this month. fantastic game.

check this link for 360 titles
Xbox One Backward Compatibility

EA access just got Titanfall 2. Dope service for 30 a year. You should give Overwatch a shot next time they have a free play weekend.
So breh how much is EA access for a year? I'm reading different prices in this thread alone.

Is Overwatch good on console.. PC purists are talking like the only way to play it is on PC..? I know they're biased but I can imagine it being a bit odd on console for some reason with Overwatch. I want to play that game.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Can cop ea access for like $25 a year
Game pass 10 a month
And there's over 100 games between them
No way u can spin this into a bad deal :camby::cassmaffdd:
Interesting.

Game pass.. does it work that you need to download the game to your console? Because I can imagine this taking long. Basing this on the time it takes to install games from disc before you can play them, I'm sorry but it's ridiculous. The other day I did FIFA 17 (finally, been busy) shyt took +1 hour at least before I could play Ultimate Team.. what?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
So breh how much is EA access for a year? I'm reading different prices in this thread alone.

Is Overwatch good on console.. PC purists are talking like the only way to play it is on PC..? I know they're biased but I can imagine it being a bit odd on console for some reason with Overwatch. I want to play that game.
30$ for ea access

Daps
Reppin
Dallas

30 a year or 5 a month. You can find it on sale sometimes thru slickdeals.com. during black Friday last year, I bought monthly passes for 2 bucks each. I believe battlefield 1 drops on it next month.

I play overwatch on the PS4. Not used to mouse controls on the PC. Fun game especially if you group up with friends. The lack of teamwork with strangers is the worse part of the game for me. Definitely check it out next time they do a free weekend. They usually discount the game during that time.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
30 a year or 5 a month. You can find it on sale sometimes thru slickdeals.com. during black Friday last year, I bought monthly passes for 2 bucks each. I believe battlefield 1 drops on it next month.

I play overwatch on the PS4. Not used to mouse controls on the PC. Fun game especially if you group up with friends. The lack of teamwork with strangers is the worse part of the game for me. Definitely check it out next time they do a free weekend. They usually discount the game during that time.
Good info breh!

And you seem to be the man with the links! Thanks